Club3D Announces its Silent Radeon HD 5450 Graphics Accelerators
Club 3D B.V. today announced the newest offer out of the latest HD 5000 graphics cards series, the HD 5450 is your start into HD home entertainment. Designed to give you stunning high definition entertainment from your PC, and the best choice for low power consumption and noiseless PC systems. The Club 3D Radeon HD 5450 Noiseless Edition graphics card eliminates the need for an external power connection and makes installation a snap. Get an amazing entertainment experience with DirectX 11 and Windows 7. Club 3D Radeon HD 5450 Noiseless Edition offers the most features and functionality in their class.
Club 3D HD 5450 is available first in two different versions, a 512MB DDR2 and a 1024MB DDR3 model. Both models clock with 650MHz core speed and 800MHz memory speed (DDR2 model) and 1337MHz (DDR3 model). With a maximum power consumption of ~20 Watt, the Club 3D HD 5450 consumes less power than previous generation graphics cards, and makes it the best performance and features combination with the lowest power consumption ever offered in the market.
HD 5450 Key Features:
Compliant with DirectX 11 and earlier revisions
Designed for DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL
ATI Stream technology
Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT)
ATI Avivo HD video and display technology
Advanced dynamic power management with ATI PowerPlay technology
Club 3D customers can expect a noiseless cooling with a single slot width passive heatsink, which keeps the GPU cool in all situation no matter how demanding an application or game is.
Price and availability
HD 5450 has a manufacturer's suggested retail price of 70 USD / 50 EURO and is available in stores next week.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit