XFX Unveils Radeon HD 5450 Accelerator
The XFX ATI Radeon HD 5450 graphics card offers everything you need for gaming and HD home entertainment in one package. Available in multiple low profile configuration options, including DisplayPort or HDMI, and passive or active cooling. Choose the model that's right for you. Enjoy the array of features the XFX ATI Radeon HD 5450 Graphics Card offers.
Do more on your PC with ATI stream technology, which accelerates even the most demanding applications. See more with ATI Eyefinity technology, providing the ultimate gaming experience by allowing up to three displays from a single graphics board.
The XFX ATI Radeon HD 5450 fully supports Microsoft DirectX 11 which enables real-time rendering with ultra-realistic characters and incredible 3D imagery. Get it done quicker with multi-threading support for DirectX 11 accelerating rendering by leveraging all of the CPU cores for overall faster gaming performance.
The 40 nm process technology enables better processor performance while using less power and better transistor efficiency than previous generation technology. Switching up between gaming and home entertainment, the versatile XFX ATI Radeon HD 5450 graphics card also features HDMI 1.3 with deep color and 7.1 high Bitrate Audio Support as well as ATI Avivo technology for exceptional viewing of Blu-rays or HD discs on your PC.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit