HIS Introduces HIS Radeon HD 5450 Series
Today HIS unveils the HIS Radeon HD 5450 1GB/512MB DDR3 Series, offering the most features and functionality in their class. Loaded with complete DirectX 11 support, ATI Stream technology and ATI Eyefinity Multi-display technology (H545H1GDL - DisplayPort version only), the Radeon HD 5450 graphics card delivers a state-of-the-art HD multimedia and medium gaming experience at a value price. With the silent passive cooling heatsink implemented, HIS Radeon HD 5450 Series are your ultimate media center companion at a value price.
The HIS Radeon HD 5450 Series is designed to give you stunning high definition entertainment from your PC, whether Blu-ray/HD DVD discs or other HD sources. Gamers will get an uncompromising Microsoft Windows 7 experience, play the most popular games online and watch HD video with incredible realism. Besides, it consumes less than 20 watts under full load, eliminating the need for an external power connection and making installation snap.
The whole HIS Radeon HD 5450 Series is built as low-profile capable single-slot design with both ATX & low profile brackets included, making it possible to fit them in both full-height and half-height PCI-Express Slots.
HIS HD 5450 Silence (DirectX 11/ Eyefinity/ Full HD 1080p) 1GB (64bit) DDR3 PCIe Low Profile (DisplayPort Version) product page.
HIS HD 5450 Silence (DirectX 11/ Full HD 1080p) 1GB (64bit) DDR3 PCIe: product page.
HIS HD 5450 Silence (DirectX 11/ Full HD 1080p) 512MB (64bit) DDR3 PCIe: product page.
Latest News Posts
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze trailer, meet the Kongs
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit