Gingle Presents New DDR3 1066 SoDIMM Memory Module and get Intel platform memory Validation!
(Taipei, Taiwan, 2008) － Gingle, the professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products, today announces the newest DDR3 1066 SO-DIMM complying with the strong gravity from notebook PC market. Designed to meet Intel's latest Centrino 2 notebook platform and get Intel platform memory Validation, Gingle has successfully achieved the next stage of DDR3 SO-DIMM for giving professional users more speed and performance.
Based on rich experiences of the high-level DDR3 desktop module development, Gingle introduces the high-level DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM for laptops. This new-generation DDR3 SO-DIMM module is not only increases the clock frequency from 800MHz to 1066MHz or higher, but also decreases working voltage from 1.8V DDR2 to 1.5V. Since it has approximately 17% less power consumption, it is useful to extend your laptop battery life and reduce heat generation.
By adopting the best quality standard of Gingle memory products, Gingle DDR3 1066 SoDIMM passed Intel platform memory test and posted on Validation Results. It is clearly indicated that Gingle DDR3 SODIMM are fully compatible with Mobile Intel G45 chipset-based platforms. Also worth mentioning is that only original grade or tier-1 module maker can get this big honor. Top quality, fully compatibility, and acceptable price, Gingle DDR3 SoDIMM is absolutely the best DDR3 SoDIMM module product in the market now
8-bit pre-fetch design
Ultra high frequency at 1066MHz with the 204-pin design
8-layer PCB design
FBGA package and ASR design
High compatibility and reliability
Gingle Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products. We deliver exceptional, well-planned and quality-oriented products into the market. Our strategy is to fulfill the global distribution market and expand business scale through the development of own brand for DRAM and Flash products. Gingle Technology constantly strives to improve our competitiveness in the global market and provide customers with the highest quality and the most advanced technologies.
For further information, please visit the company website https://www.gingle.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard