Gingle Presents New DDR3 1066 SoDIMM Memory Module and get Intel platform memory Validation!
(Taipei, Taiwan, 2008) － Gingle, the professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products, today announces the newest DDR3 1066 SO-DIMM complying with the strong gravity from notebook PC market. Designed to meet Intel's latest Centrino 2 notebook platform and get Intel platform memory Validation, Gingle has successfully achieved the next stage of DDR3 SO-DIMM for giving professional users more speed and performance.
Based on rich experiences of the high-level DDR3 desktop module development, Gingle introduces the high-level DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM for laptops. This new-generation DDR3 SO-DIMM module is not only increases the clock frequency from 800MHz to 1066MHz or higher, but also decreases working voltage from 1.8V DDR2 to 1.5V. Since it has approximately 17% less power consumption, it is useful to extend your laptop battery life and reduce heat generation.
By adopting the best quality standard of Gingle memory products, Gingle DDR3 1066 SoDIMM passed Intel platform memory test and posted on Validation Results. It is clearly indicated that Gingle DDR3 SODIMM are fully compatible with Mobile Intel G45 chipset-based platforms. Also worth mentioning is that only original grade or tier-1 module maker can get this big honor. Top quality, fully compatibility, and acceptable price, Gingle DDR3 SoDIMM is absolutely the best DDR3 SoDIMM module product in the market now
8-bit pre-fetch design
Ultra high frequency at 1066MHz with the 204-pin design
8-layer PCB design
FBGA package and ASR design
High compatibility and reliability
Gingle Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products. We deliver exceptional, well-planned and quality-oriented products into the market. Our strategy is to fulfill the global distribution market and expand business scale through the development of own brand for DRAM and Flash products. Gingle Technology constantly strives to improve our competitiveness in the global market and provide customers with the highest quality and the most advanced technologies.
For further information, please visit the company website https://www.gingle.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz