Kroos Launches iPad¬ô Case
Walnut, CA - January 27, 2010 - KrooUSA, known for its innovative and award-winning stylish accessory case designs for ipods, GPS, ebook, netbooks, digital cameras, cellphones, is excited to launch and announce the iPad Case. SVP, Shirley Cheung, "Kroousa saw the importance of having a versatile, quality built carry case for the Apple iPad. Our past experience has been that Apple end consumers demand high quality protective cases with sleek appeal. Our designers have worked diligently to deliver case designs that appeal to the those end consumers at a affordable price point.
Ms. Cheung said, "that Kroo cases were designed-to-fit" the Apple¬ô iPad¬ô. Kroo iPad cases are designed to the highest quality specifications and will be available around the Melrose, Glove, Envelope, Milan, Cube series. Known sellers for these cases are Amazon, Overstock.com and meijer.
Established in 2001, KrooUSA is a designing & manufacturing company located in Southern California, specializing in stylish cases for MP3/4 player, mobile phone, PDA, GPS devices, digital camera, notebook and other consumer electronic products. Our mission is to lead the industry by providing quality products, superior customer service, innovative designs and on-time delivery. Our direct relationship with our factories allows us to provide the most competitive pricing combined with innovative designs and unparalleled quality. Every piece we manufacture is inspected and must pass demanding "AQL" standards. Our factories enable us to expedite the newest and most in-demand products to our customers. With the effort of our brilliant marketing and designing teams, we constantly launch fashionable "Kroo" branded cases of premium quality for the latest consumer electronic products, to help our customers stay ahead of the game and ultimately being on top of competition and achieving maximum benefits.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit