Thermaltake Introduces Silver River II Series HDD/SDD Enclosures
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis and storage enclosure brand, introduces the newest series of exclusively elegant hard drive enclosures, the Silver River II series. The aluminum enclosures come in two sizes. The ST0016 and ST0017 models are designed to host 3.5" hard drives and come with a conveniently removable foot that allows to place the enclosure in various ways. The ultra-compact ST0018 model is designed for 2.5" hard drives, with dimensions of barely 79 (W) x 17 (H) x 136 (D) mm and the USB interface it is the ideal mobile storage enclosure.
All three models are bundled with all the supported data cables as well as a screwdriver, so you can start the installation right away without having to worry that you might need other accessories or tools.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ