G-Technology by Hitachi Debuts G-Drive Portable HDDs
As an ongoing supporter of professional content creators both large and small, G-Technology by Hitachi : is aligning with today's premiere filmmakers and creative professionals as an official Leadership Sponsor of the 2010 Sundance Film Festival, January 21-31, 2010, in Park City, Utah.
Making its debut at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival is G-Tech's new G-DRIVE mobile family of portable hard drives - the G-DRIVE mobile USB : and the G-DRIVE mobile. Each is specifically designed for Apple users who strive for external storage solutions that complement their Mac lifestyle. The new G-DRIVE mobile USB is designed to match the silky white design of the new MacBook and features a USB 2.0 interface for reliable storage on the go. The new G-DRIVE mobile, with FireWire 800 and USB 2.0, features a polished black and silver appearance, making it a perfect companion for the new MacBook Pro.
Both are formatted for Macs and are Time Machine ready for simple automated backups. As a cousin to the popular G-DRIVE mini : , which now features a 7200RPM 2.5-inch drive, the new G-DRIVE mobile family features a 5400RPM 2.5-inch drive, making it an affordable solution for easily storing photos, music, documents and other creative files. Available in mid-February, the manufacturer's suggested retail pricing for the 500GB G-DRIVE mobile USB is $139.99. Available in March, the MSRP for the 500GB G-DRIVE mobile is $159.99.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit