Coolink Introduces Corator DS CPU Cooler
Coolink today introduced its new Corator DS CPU-Cooler. Featuring Coolink's exclusive Gapless Direct Touch (GDT) technology that allows for an all copper contact area, the Corator DS brings the concept of direct contact cooling to the next level by further improving heat transfer. Four large 8mm heatpipes, a dual fin stack design and a PWM controlled SWiF2 120mm fan are among the features that enable the Corator DS to achieve an optimal balance between outstanding cooling performance and quiet operation.
"True to our vision of innovating instead of following, we worked hard to strengthen the advantages of direct contact cooling and to eliminate its drawbacks", explains Timothy Chu, Coolink CEO. "Thus we're proud to introduce the Corator DS today, which is our first product based on Coolink's exclusive GDT-technology. Its innovative contact surface in combination with the other features allows us to offer a complete high-performance cooling solution at an attractive price point".
Coolink's exclusive GDT-technology gives the Corator DS a gapless all copper contact area to ensure superior heat transfer and even spreading of the thermal compound for excellent cooling performance with high-end processors or in overclocked environments.
Featuring wider fin spacing on the first of its two fin stacks, the Corator's asymmetrical dual stack design was fine-tuned for maximum airflow efficiency and quiet operation in combination with the supplied SWiF2-120P fan. Altogether, the Corator's 70 fins provide a surface area of more than 7500cm² for optimal heat dissipation.
The included fan is part of Coolink's renowned and awarded SWiF2 series, featuring a high-performance hydro-dynamic bearing for outstanding durability and superb running smoothness as well as an innovative 11-blade impeller design that provides excellent airflow, especially at low fan speeds. Thanks to the support of PWM, the SWiF2-120P fan can be controlled by the mainboard according to the current CPU temperatures and thus remains whisper quiet at typical usage, unleashing its full power only when really needed.
The package is completed by the new SecuFirm 2 mounting system for AMD (AM2(+) & AM3) and Intel (LGA775, LGA1156 & LGA1366) as well as a tube of Coolink's high-end Chillaramic thermal compound, making the Corator DS the ideal solution for everyone looking for excellent cooling performance at reasonable costs.
Pricing and Availability
The Corator DS is available immediately at a suggested retail price of EUR 49.90 / USD 59.90.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nov patch: New Boss/Quests & More
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One