ECS Introduces Flexible USB 3.0 / SATA 6 Gbps Solutions
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, today announced the launch of the ECS U3N2 and S6M2 expansion cards as the most flexible solution for many upcoming USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps external devices.
The ECS U3N2 USB 3.0 expansion card which is powered by NEC USB 3.0 controller chip delivers a brand new standard SuperSpeed USB 3.0 performance up to 5Gbps data-transfer rate which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0 and at least 900mA current output for each port to easily access SuperSpeed external devices, also, the ECS U3N2 USB 3.0 expansion card provides a great flexibility with its backward compatibility to USB 2.0 and earlier devices.
Level up Your Platform Performance with ECS S6M2
The ECS S6M2 SATA 6Gbps expansion card which is powered by Marvell SATA 6Gbps controller chip can precise access the new generation SATA 6Gbps system storage that will bring amazing performance boost than SATA 3.0Gbps storage for performance-hungry users; an eSATA 6Gbps port is also necessary to provide for users saving their time in frequently accessing big files.
The Best Solution to Upgrade
The ECS U3N2 / S6M2 PCI-E x1 expansion cards are both compatible with PCI-E x4, x8, and x16 slot, which means that is the easiest way to upgrade the existing motherboards; different than onboard chip solution which has to occupy the PCI-E bandwidth, the ECS U3N2 / S6M2 expansion cards provide the best flexibility of PCI-E bandwidth for users to put to use.
The ECS U3N2 / S6M2 expansion cards come with high class quality, best flexibility and competitive pricing, also will be bundled with several high-end segment motherboards to provide the best performance for users.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit