Urbanears Launches Tanto Headphones
The second release from Urbanears is the Tanto. It is our tribute to the '80's revolution in mobile music, updated with the latest technology and is designed for maximum mobility without the compromise of performance. The Tanto takes you back in time and away from downtown Stockholm. Named after a vibrant park in the South Central area of the Swedish capitol, the design and function of the Tanto reminds you where headphones once came from. But it also shows where we are going.
The Tanto is made for everyday use, to be taken along wherever you go, like a good friend. And just like all Urbanears headphones, The Tanto comes with a custom microphone and remote which is compatible with iPhone, Nokia, HTC and Blackberry.
Tanto headphones are priced at $39.99 MSRP and are available now at Nordstrom, American Rag and online at Karmaloop.com.
The Tanto comes in 14 colors. Click images to access high resolution image.:
Urbanears makes headphones that fit your everyday life. Based in Stockholm and founded in 2008, we supply the perfect listening device for anyone with a pocket full of music and a wish to make the most of it. Our models are designed to optimize sound and captivate self-aware customers by matching preferences in size, style, design, function and relation to music. Urbanears in the new color in sound.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit