Urbanears Launches Plattan Headphones
The new headphone from Urbanears, is designed to be the perfect classic product, utilizing innovative functions and performance with todays technology. The Plattan which collects its name from Stockholm's most central and classic meeting point, is the rendezvous of timeless features and pioneering solutions in contemporary design and function.
The Plattan is a medium size headphone allowing for rich, secluded sound. And for maximum mobility, you can fold it down to the size of your fist for safe keeping when not in use. It also comes with a custom microphone and remote which is compatible with iPhone, Nokia, HTC and Blackberry.
An exclusive feature we are very proud of on the Plattan is the Zound Plug - a socket on the earcap that allows your friend to plug into your earcap and listen to the same thing as you are listening to.
The Plattan comes with a exclusive designed hinge which allows you to fold the headphone for safe keeping when not in use.
Plattan headphones are priced at $59.99 MSRP and are available now at Nordstrom, American Rag and online at Karmaloop.com.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit