MSI Demos Three New Industry-First Concept PCs at CES
MSI, a leading manufacturer of computer components and systems, has unveiled three new concept products at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) that the company believes will redefine the way consumers will interact with digital information in their homes.:
1. 3D All-in-One PC - Continuing to lead the industry in All-in-One product features, MSI has developed the world's first 3D All-in-One PC. Wearing comfortable wireless 3D glasses, users can have the ultimate life-like gaming experience and 3D HD movie experience from the comfort of home with system's stunning 24-inch display.
2. Sliding Screen All-in-One PC with LED Technology - Conceptually inspired by the elegance of the jellyfish to expand and contract as it moves through the ocean, MSI's new concept Sliding Screen All-in-One PC with LED Technology allows the user to slide the screen up and store the keyboard behind it when not in use saving valuable desktop space. In addition, the system comes with possibly the most innovative mouse in the industry today: it's wireless, can be used as a remote control, and can also be used as an IP-phone
3. Projector PC - Combing the brilliance of a projector with the versatility of a PC, the MSI Projector PC is a full-featured PC that instead of a screen includes a built-in HD-quality projector that allows users to project on any wall in their house. Viewing movies with family and friends has never been easier with the Projector PC. Instead of being huddled around a computer, or crowding a TV in the living room, the Projector PC effortlessly projects up to 60 inches of full HD content. The Projector PC is designed to project directly on a wall or screen, or by using its attachable stand, be rotated 90 degrees to turn any ceiling into an alternative movie experience.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard