A-DATAÂ® INTRODUCES XPGÂ™ GAMING SERIES v2.0 DRAM MODULE
Offer Gaming Class Cooling Solution to Deliver Ultra-High Performance
Taipei, Taiwan - January. 8, 2010 - A-DATAÂ® Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and flash application products, today introduced its new XPGÂ™ Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module, offering multitude killer speed ranging from DDR3-1600, DDR3-1866, and DDR3-2200 MHz frequency with dual channel kit and triple channel kit options. Designed for gaming enthusiast, the new XPGÂ™ Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module are equipped with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), and doubling the amount of copper in the PCB to give gamers the speed and stability they need for demanding higher gaming experiences.
The new XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module features with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), each memory chip is direct contact with the heatsink to perform immediate heat spreading from critical areas, the increased surface area of heatsink also provide the efficiency of offload heat away from the DRAM module. Moreover, the doubling amount of copper in the PCB can improve the energy efficiency to lower the system temperature, in order to enhance the system stability.
"The gaming enthusiasts are seeking for higher PC performance to improve their gaming experiences. We created XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module to satisfy those gaming enthusiasts for their insatiable thirst of unlimited gaming experience. " said Action Chen, Deputy Project Manager of A-DATA XPG Department. "The new XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module offers an elegant, killer speed, and stability solution for those gaming enthusiasts to achieve their goal in the gaming community."
Features and specifications of XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module:
* All DRAM IC are verified by overclocking criteria.
* Adopt aluminum heatsink with increased surface area to provide efficiency of offload heat away.
* Adopt high quality 2oz copper 8 layers PCB to:
- Assist spreading of heat from critical areas to perform effective thermal cooling.
- Decrease the resistance of electronic flow to avoid electric waste
- Increase DRAM module's lifetime.
- Improve signal integrity
* CAS Latency and recommended operating voltage:
- DDR3-2200G (9-9-9-24) 1.55V~1.75V
- DDR3-1866G (9-9-9-24) 1.55V~1.75V
- DDR3-1600G (9-9-9-24) 1.55V~1.75V
* All XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module frequency are backward compatible.
* Offer 2GB/4GB dual channel kit and 6GB triple channel kit (Q2/2010) options.
* Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system).
* Limited lifetime Warranty.
The new XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM modules are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information about XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM modules can be found on the company's Web site at http://www.adata.com.tw/xpg/en/
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- Lords of the Fallen devs open indie publishing label
- JUMP FORCE leaks images of Dragon Quest and JoJo Characters
- Steam discounts Mortal Kombat franchise, up to 75% off
- Anthem head compares finished game details to upcoming demo
- Resident Evil 2 Remake 'one-shot demo' hits 2m players
- The Backside Line Â– Does Keto Infinite Accel Forskolin Work?
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019