New NVIDIA 9-Series VGA card finally arrives, bringing the rest of the market up to Speed!
Albatron 9400GT-512 - New 9-Series VGA brings 128-bit Memory Bus to the Value Segment.
Albatron has just introduced the 9400GT-512, boasting the best graphical execution in the value-segment class. It more than doubles the performance of its predecessor, the 8400GS, thanks in part to 65 nm process technology and a 128-bit memory bus. We all know that NOT everyone is looking to get the most expensive gaming gear - however, everyone still wants to be able to play the latest games. This is where the 9400GT-512 fits the shoe, offering an attractively priced 9-Series VGA card without compromising any of the 9-Series features.
The 9400GT GPU offers all of the rewards of the latest award winning features available to all 9-Series cards including PCI Express 2.0 support, PureVideo HD, HDCP, and DirectX10 support. The GPU core itself runs at 550 MHz and the card has 512 MB of DDR2 Memory (32x16) with a 667 MHz memory clock and a 128-bit memory bus as mentioned. The connectors on the card include DVI-I, VGA, and TV-out.
The 9400GT-512 completes the circle, giving the value-segment 9-Series VGA performance with money left to burn!
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit