New NVIDIA 9-Series VGA card finally arrives, bringing the rest of the market up to Speed!
Albatron 9400GT-512 - New 9-Series VGA brings 128-bit Memory Bus to the Value Segment.
Albatron has just introduced the 9400GT-512, boasting the best graphical execution in the value-segment class. It more than doubles the performance of its predecessor, the 8400GS, thanks in part to 65 nm process technology and a 128-bit memory bus. We all know that NOT everyone is looking to get the most expensive gaming gear - however, everyone still wants to be able to play the latest games. This is where the 9400GT-512 fits the shoe, offering an attractively priced 9-Series VGA card without compromising any of the 9-Series features.
The 9400GT GPU offers all of the rewards of the latest award winning features available to all 9-Series cards including PCI Express 2.0 support, PureVideo HD, HDCP, and DirectX10 support. The GPU core itself runs at 550 MHz and the card has 512 MB of DDR2 Memory (32x16) with a 667 MHz memory clock and a 128-bit memory bus as mentioned. The connectors on the card include DVI-I, VGA, and TV-out.
The 9400GT-512 completes the circle, giving the value-segment 9-Series VGA performance with money left to burn!
Latest News Posts
- Anthem is finalized and ready for shipment
- Crytek making new AAA online game
- Resident Evil 2 Remake launch imminent, NEW trailer release
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Star Trek Online Resurrects Captain Killy For Mirror Of Discovery
- 'Goat Simulator: The GOATY' Crashes Onto Switch today!
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership