New NVIDIA 9-Series VGA card finally arrives, bringing the rest of the market up to Speed!
Albatron 9400GT-512 - New 9-Series VGA brings 128-bit Memory Bus to the Value Segment.
Albatron has just introduced the 9400GT-512, boasting the best graphical execution in the value-segment class. It more than doubles the performance of its predecessor, the 8400GS, thanks in part to 65 nm process technology and a 128-bit memory bus. We all know that NOT everyone is looking to get the most expensive gaming gear - however, everyone still wants to be able to play the latest games. This is where the 9400GT-512 fits the shoe, offering an attractively priced 9-Series VGA card without compromising any of the 9-Series features.
The 9400GT GPU offers all of the rewards of the latest award winning features available to all 9-Series cards including PCI Express 2.0 support, PureVideo HD, HDCP, and DirectX10 support. The GPU core itself runs at 550 MHz and the card has 512 MB of DDR2 Memory (32x16) with a 667 MHz memory clock and a 128-bit memory bus as mentioned. The connectors on the card include DVI-I, VGA, and TV-out.
The 9400GT-512 completes the circle, giving the value-segment 9-Series VGA performance with money left to burn!
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam