New NVIDIA 9-Series VGA card finally arrives, bringing the rest of the market up to Speed!
Albatron 9400GT-512 - New 9-Series VGA brings 128-bit Memory Bus to the Value Segment.
Albatron has just introduced the 9400GT-512, boasting the best graphical execution in the value-segment class. It more than doubles the performance of its predecessor, the 8400GS, thanks in part to 65 nm process technology and a 128-bit memory bus. We all know that NOT everyone is looking to get the most expensive gaming gear - however, everyone still wants to be able to play the latest games. This is where the 9400GT-512 fits the shoe, offering an attractively priced 9-Series VGA card without compromising any of the 9-Series features.
The 9400GT GPU offers all of the rewards of the latest award winning features available to all 9-Series cards including PCI Express 2.0 support, PureVideo HD, HDCP, and DirectX10 support. The GPU core itself runs at 550 MHz and the card has 512 MB of DDR2 Memory (32x16) with a 667 MHz memory clock and a 128-bit memory bus as mentioned. The connectors on the card include DVI-I, VGA, and TV-out.
The 9400GT-512 completes the circle, giving the value-segment 9-Series VGA performance with money left to burn!
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series