New NVIDIA 9-Series VGA card finally arrives, bringing the rest of the market up to Speed!
Albatron 9400GT-512 - New 9-Series VGA brings 128-bit Memory Bus to the Value Segment.
Albatron has just introduced the 9400GT-512, boasting the best graphical execution in the value-segment class. It more than doubles the performance of its predecessor, the 8400GS, thanks in part to 65 nm process technology and a 128-bit memory bus. We all know that NOT everyone is looking to get the most expensive gaming gear - however, everyone still wants to be able to play the latest games. This is where the 9400GT-512 fits the shoe, offering an attractively priced 9-Series VGA card without compromising any of the 9-Series features.
The 9400GT GPU offers all of the rewards of the latest award winning features available to all 9-Series cards including PCI Express 2.0 support, PureVideo HD, HDCP, and DirectX10 support. The GPU core itself runs at 550 MHz and the card has 512 MB of DDR2 Memory (32x16) with a 667 MHz memory clock and a 128-bit memory bus as mentioned. The connectors on the card include DVI-I, VGA, and TV-out.
The 9400GT-512 completes the circle, giving the value-segment 9-Series VGA performance with money left to burn!
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- $150 copy of NBA 2K18 costs half of Switch console price
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower