Life is Eeeasy with ASUS Eee Series PCs
Innovative Choices for an Easy Life
CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SHOW, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA (January 7, 2010) - ASUS introduces new features and products for its Eee Series PCs to suit entertainment needs.
Reinventing the HD Multimedia Experience
Eee Series PCs deliver HD multimedia experiences at home and on the go. The EeeTop PC ET2010AG and ET2010AGT, the Eee PC 1201N and the EeeBox PC EB1501 have been designed to deliver uncompromised audio-visual performance.
The EeeBox PC EB1501 houses the Intel® Atom dual core CPU and NVIDIA® ION graphics platform within a space-saving (1.5L) form factor. It has the distinction of being one of the world's smallest PCs to be fitted with a slot-load ODD, making it an ideal Full HD entertainment centre for any living room.
With 30GB of storage space and a customisable Linux-based interface, the ASUS Eee Media lets users download any video file off the internet and directly play it on their TV in Full HD 1080p. The remote-controlled Eee Media brings PC-quality entertainment to the living room, letting users play music, as well as view video and pictures files on an HDTV.
The Eee WiCast wireless HDMI kit gives users the benefits of a home entertainment network whilst freeing them from tangled wires and cables. Using WHDI (Wireless Home Digital Interface) technology to transmit content from a PC or notebook from up to 5 metres away, the Eee WiCast transmits latency-free (
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- Ghost Recon Wildlands adds permadeath with 'Ghost Mode'
- Razer making Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite arcade sticks
- Windows 10 Pro for just $12.41, Office 2016 Pro only $28.10
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit