-- GIGABYTE First With USB 3.0 Motherboard Certification --
-- GA-P55A-UD3 with Onboard USB 3.0 Passes Rigorous USB-IF Testing --
Taipei, Taiwan, January 4, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today proudly announced that the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard is the world's first motherboard to pass USB-IF (Universal Serial Bus-Implementers Forum) certification. As the first motherboard to receive such certification, the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 is qualified to display the SuperSpeed USB logo, assuring customers their motherboard provides all the speed and power efficiency enhancements that SuperSpeed USB offers, including up to 10x data transfer speed boost over USB 2.0 as well as compatibility with existing USB 2.0 products.
In order to receive certification, the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 underwent strict compliance and product quality testing from the USB-IF. Other GIGABYTE motherboard models with onboard USB 3.0 are currently being tested and are expected to pass certification within the next couple of weeks.
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit https://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit