-- GIGABYTE First With USB 3.0 Motherboard Certification --
-- GA-P55A-UD3 with Onboard USB 3.0 Passes Rigorous USB-IF Testing --
Taipei, Taiwan, January 4, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today proudly announced that the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard is the world's first motherboard to pass USB-IF (Universal Serial Bus-Implementers Forum) certification. As the first motherboard to receive such certification, the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 is qualified to display the SuperSpeed USB logo, assuring customers their motherboard provides all the speed and power efficiency enhancements that SuperSpeed USB offers, including up to 10x data transfer speed boost over USB 2.0 as well as compatibility with existing USB 2.0 products.
In order to receive certification, the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 underwent strict compliance and product quality testing from the USB-IF. Other GIGABYTE motherboard models with onboard USB 3.0 are currently being tested and are expected to pass certification within the next couple of weeks.
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit https://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam