Cooler Master Unveils the Universal System P 100 (USP 100)
Chino, California - December 22nd, 2009 - Cooler Master introduces USP 100, an enthusiast ready mid-tower chassis with an integrated 550W Extreme Power Plus power supply. USP 100 is a fully featured performance solution without the high-end price tag.
Wide Body Design
USP 100 offers a no compromise interior including many popular innovations from Cooler Master high end chassis. The wide body design includes over 11 inches for VGA card length and over 6.5 inches in CPU cooler clearance height for class leading support of the mainstream CPU coolers and graphics cards. A chassis width of over 8.4 inches makes cable management easy, allowing system cables to be hidden in spacious .5 inch clearance behind the motherboard tray. USP 100 includes a CPU retention hole for easy CPU cooler installation, hassle free tool-free drive bays, and an easy to clean front filter air intake.
Powered by 550W Extreme Power Plus
Answering increasing requests for more value, USP 100 combines a spacious, high airflow chassis with a quality 550W power supply. The Extreme Power Plus 550W has been field tested for both durability and performance with major graphics cards and CPUs. The combination of a power supply and chassis provides a stable, all-in-one solution perfect for mainstream system building. The USP 100 is exclusively available as a complete chassis and power supply solution.
Air Cooling Aesthetics
Taking cues from enthusiasts, the USP 100 is factory painted in crimson. Using proven all mesh front panel design, the USP 100 provides enhanced airflow to keep internal temperatures minimal. Front air filters increase dust management while reducing system maintenance. A hidden power button, red themed LED front fan, and crimson LEDs add a bold and edgy flair to any system.
USP 100 Availability
The USP 100 will be available Q1 2010 in North America, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. USP 100 with Extreme Power Plus 550W power supply will be available at a suggested market price of $99 USD. Other markets availability and pricing may be different.
About Cooler Master
Cooler Master was founded to provide the best thermal solutions to our customers worldwide. Since its establishment a decade ago, we continue to invest in product development in order to provide the leading-edge innovations to people and businesses. Cooler Master's enclosure technology line-up includes heat sinks and fans, chassis, power supplies, function panels and accessories. Cooler Master has its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, with global branch offices located in Europe, America and APAC, so that we can offer to our customers the best service in time. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit https://www.coolermaster-usa.com.
Latest News Posts
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- The Black Masses trailer showcases 6,000 zombies on screen
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam