ECS Unveils Environment-Friendly Atom Motherboard
Smaller and Faster
Taipei, Taiwan, Dec. 21, 2009 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, is pleased to introduce a brand new small and powerful motherboard, ECS TIGT-I, embedded the latest Intel® dual core AtomTM processor D510 integrated memory controller and Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150(GMA3150) to deliver up to 20% higher performance than ever for home users.
The ECS TIGT-I motherboard features fast Ethernet, high definition audio for various internet applications and leverages integrated GMA3150 graphics core supporting DirectX 9 for popular graphics requirements. In addition, the ultra low voltage and Mini-ITX(170x170mm) form factor, make the ECS TIGT-I motherboard become an ideal solution for fan-less systems, small form factor PCs or portable devices.
Powerful and Energy-Saving
The ECS TIGT-I motherboard is based on Intel® NM10 Express chipsets and integrated with Intel® dual core AtomTM 45nm processor at 1.66 GHz. With the brand new 2-chip solution, the ECS TIGT-I saves 50% power but increases up to 20% performance than previous generation. Besides, ECS TIGT-1's fan-less design come with the low-power processor also targets at portable battery-operated applications like mobile internet devices and low-cost laptop PCs.
The ECS TIGT-I is well equipped to a complete system with Fast Ethernet port, high definition audio, 2 x SATA3.0 Gb/s, 1 x PATA, 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x DDR2 800, 1 x PCIe x1 expansion slot.
For more information on ECS TIGT-I or any other ECS products, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world. For more information, please visit ECS at https://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard