SATA Hard Drive Docking Station goes online
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Pro LAN makes SATA Hard drives, Storage cards und USB devices LAN compatible / HDD Docking station for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA Hard drives / with integrated USB Hub and card reader / PC access through eSATA or USB / MSRP 49.99 euros
Sharkoon is expanding their "SATA QuickPort" hard drive adapter series with a brand new model: the already available QuickPort Pro version, with an integrated USB hub and card reader, now also provides a LAN port so all users within a local network are accessible to the connected media.
The QuickPort series currently includes eight models, each with different features for different requirements. All Sharkoon QuickPorts allow direct and convenient access to SATA hard drives. The compact yet sturdy QuickPort table adapters are equipped with a series of slots for SATA drives in both the 2.5" and 3.5" formats. A clamping mechanism, with suitable space for smaller notebook drives, offer two types of secure grip. The disks are simply plugged into the QuickPort with the computer immediately recognizing the device as an authorized drive. After use, the drive can be easily removed by utilizing the eject button.
The PRO version has an integrated USB hub with two front USB 2.0 ports and a card reader for SD, SDHC, MMC, and MS formats. The USB hub and card reader are both connected via the USB to a computer or notebook with the hard drives being able to alternatively connect through the fast eSATA interface.
In addition, the latest Pro LAN model now offers a fast Ethernet interface to the associated SATA hard drives, memory cards and USB devices for integration into a local home or office network. Also, the QuickPort will link all involved computers with the installed server software to the network. Through the software menu, the individual user can connect the device to their own computer and access it as though it were connected to the local PC. Users can use this device to grasp another member who is blocked into the network. If necessary, the USB device can be easily restarted by utilizing the provided reset button.
The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Pro LAN comes supplied with a Tool-CD including brief instructions, power supply, patch cable, USB cable, and a eSATA cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Pro LAN available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 49.99 euros.
For more information regarding the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort series or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Atari 2600 handheld retro-izes holiday season
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam