SATA Hard Drive Docking Station goes online
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Pro LAN makes SATA Hard drives, Storage cards und USB devices LAN compatible / HDD Docking station for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA Hard drives / with integrated USB Hub and card reader / PC access through eSATA or USB / MSRP 49.99 euros
Sharkoon is expanding their "SATA QuickPort" hard drive adapter series with a brand new model: the already available QuickPort Pro version, with an integrated USB hub and card reader, now also provides a LAN port so all users within a local network are accessible to the connected media.
The QuickPort series currently includes eight models, each with different features for different requirements. All Sharkoon QuickPorts allow direct and convenient access to SATA hard drives. The compact yet sturdy QuickPort table adapters are equipped with a series of slots for SATA drives in both the 2.5" and 3.5" formats. A clamping mechanism, with suitable space for smaller notebook drives, offer two types of secure grip. The disks are simply plugged into the QuickPort with the computer immediately recognizing the device as an authorized drive. After use, the drive can be easily removed by utilizing the eject button.
The PRO version has an integrated USB hub with two front USB 2.0 ports and a card reader for SD, SDHC, MMC, and MS formats. The USB hub and card reader are both connected via the USB to a computer or notebook with the hard drives being able to alternatively connect through the fast eSATA interface.
In addition, the latest Pro LAN model now offers a fast Ethernet interface to the associated SATA hard drives, memory cards and USB devices for integration into a local home or office network. Also, the QuickPort will link all involved computers with the installed server software to the network. Through the software menu, the individual user can connect the device to their own computer and access it as though it were connected to the local PC. Users can use this device to grasp another member who is blocked into the network. If necessary, the USB device can be easily restarted by utilizing the provided reset button.
The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Pro LAN comes supplied with a Tool-CD including brief instructions, power supply, patch cable, USB cable, and a eSATA cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Pro LAN available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 49.99 euros.
For more information regarding the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort series or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit