Noctua intros NH-C12P special edition
Vienna, December 9th 2009 - Noctua today officially introduced its new NH-C12P SE14 premium cooler. Building on the proven basis of the successful NH-C12P, the NH-C12P SE14 now comes with Noctua's new, already award winning NF-P14 140mm fan for further improved quiet cooling performance and adds support for LGA1156 as well as LGA1366 via the latest SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system.
"Ever since its introduction last year, our NH-C12P has been a very popular choice among customers who seek excellent cooling performance close to our signature NH-U12P series at much lower height", says Mag.
Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO. "More than 100 awards and recommendations from the international press are a testimony to the NH-C12P's broad appeal, so we've decided to issue a special edition that adds compatibility with the latest Intel sockets and further improves the coolers renowned cooling efficiency by using our new NF-P14 fan."
Further improving the original NH-C12P's much acclaimed quiet cooling performance, the NF-P14 is a highly optimised, premium quality 140mm fan with Vortex-Control Notches for superb quietness and outstanding aerodynamic efficiency. Due to the NH-C12P's top-flow design, two large Airflow-Gaps and the oversize 140mm fan, the cooler doesn't only ensure excellent CPU cooling but also provides superior airflow for near-socket motherboard components. At a height of only 114mm, the NH-C12P SE14 is ideal for HTPCs or smaller chassis.
Thanks to the addition of the latest SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, the new NH-C12P SE14 supports LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775, AM2, AM2+ and AM3, making it compatible with Intel's latest Core i7 and Core i5 processors. Topped off with Noctua's pro-grade NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-C12P SE14 forms a complete premium quality package that lends itself to applications that demand both excellent cooling efficiency and lower profile design.
Price and availability
The NH-C12P SE14 will be available shortly at a recommended retail price of EUR 59.90 / USD 69.90.
Designed in Austria, Noctua's premium cooling components are internationally renowned for their superb quietness, exceptional performance and thoroughgoing quality. Having received more than 1000 awards and recommendations from leading hardware websites and magazines, Noctua's fans and heatsinks are chosen by more than a hundred thousand satisfied customers around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- Bungie committed to Destiny for long haul
- Mortal Kombat XI's story takes us back to the past
- Mortal Kombat XI gameplay is fluid, chaotic, and violent
- Anthem's Ranger class has a Destiny Titan-like bubble shield
- Nintendo Switch outsells PS4 2:1 in Japan
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media