MSI R5870-PM2D1G becomes the fastest single GPU card on the planet by Afterburner!
It broke the record of 3DMark Vantage P-Score and achieved the highest 1380MHz GPU Clock!
[Taiwan, Taipei] The world-leading graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI, proudly announce that MSI R5870-PM2D1G created the new highest 3DMark Vantage P-Score "24416" of single GPU card by a famous overclocker "Deanzo" from New Zeland on hwbot.org. Deanzo used MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking software to overclock the clock and GPU's voltageand and used LN2 to cool down it to crazy -180?, reaching an outstanding 1380 MHz GPU clock speed and breaking the current 3DMark Vantage P-Score!
MSI R5870-PM2D1G gets 1st ranking now!
Through MSI Afterburner overclocking software, the over-voltage function can highly boost the graphics card overclocking capability and provide extreme performance. From the result shown on hwbot.org: http://hwbot.org/compare.do?resultId=926281, GPU clock of MSI R5870-PM2D1G is 62.4% higher than standard ATI Radeon HD 5870.
Deanzo used LN2 to cool down MSI R5870-PM2D1G
The screen shot of new World Record
MSI Afterburner fully supports GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment of NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards. Moreover, users can easily change voltage and clock and customize fan speed to enjoy the pleasure of overclocking and high performance. Free to download MSI Afterburner and experience extraordinary overclocking potential on MSI graphics cards.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit