Futuremark Gigabyte P55 OverclocKing in it's last week
Hey, overclocking fans! - We're now in the last week of the Futuremark P55 GIGABYTE OverclocKing contest featuring the 10K Challenge.
With five days left to go, in the P55 segment user Backspace leads the pack with a score of 35628 3DMarks with Goddy in second place with 33385 3DMarks. Tõnis is currently third with 33221 3DMarks.
Note that you can now also click any of the results in the leaderboard to get result details.
In the 10K challenge we now have 8 users with a perfect 10K score. Notice that anyone with a GIGABYTE motherboard can enter and any version of 3DMark after 3DMark2001 SE can be used. We also have additional prices beyond the initial top 3. Futuremark Games Studios is giving away a free copy of Shattered Horizon to everyone who gets exactly 10K beyond the top 3 and GIGABYTE is giving away three P55-UD6 motherboard to randomly chosen participants beyond the top 3 who got the 10K, so there's still stuff left to be won.
Check out the latest situation on the contest page.
To add to the fame and glory, we also did a small press release recently about the contest. You can see it here: http://www.futuremark.com/pressroom/pressreleases/56901/
This will be our final OC contest for this year, but stay tuned for more OC contests coming your way next year.
Latest News Posts
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit