Scythe Announces Kama Cabinet Utility Case Drawer
Scythe announces a brand new accessory for the 5.25" Bay which allows users to store various items inside. Kama Cabinet is available in four different versions which differ by color and material of the front panel. Users can choose between silver and black aluminum, black plastic and black metal mesh to match their PC's front panel.
Supplied soft tray can be used to safely store up to 16 CD- or DVD media. Splitter plates are supplied in order to divide the space inside Kama Cabinet for everyone's requirements. By using Kama Cabinet, unused 5.25" Bays can be occupied and used as storage space for USB sticks, Hard Drives or MP3 players.
Kama Cabinet is now available at a price of 6.50 Euro (MSRP, excl. VAT) or US$ 8.75 (MSRP, excl. TAX).
Model Name: Kama Cabinet
KC01 - ASL - 5 (Silver Aluminum)
KC01 - ABK - 5 (Black Aluminum)
KC01 - PBK - 5 (Black Plastic)
KC01 - MBK - 5 (Black Metal Mesh)
Weight: 275 g (9.7 oz)
Dimensions: 190 x 146 x 41,3 mm (7.48 x 5.75 x 1.63 in)
Bay Occupancy: 1x 5.25" Bay
Accessory: Soft Tray to store up to 16 CD/DVD (1 pc.), Splitter Plates (3 pcs.)
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit