PowerColor announces PCS+ HD4870 1GB GDDR5
Speed up gaming performance and lower up to 10°C Temperatures
Taipei, Taiwan - August, 20th, 2008 -- TUL Corporation -a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards today announced PCS+ HD4870 1GB solution, special cooling design delivers amazing gaming performance. Difference with reference board design, PowerColor PCS+ HD4870 1GB uses ZeroTherm exclusive cooling system, included dual S-shape heatpipe and 94pcs fin design, with 4 phase core power on-board, efficiently reduces up to 10°C temperatures.
PowerColor PCS+ HD4870 1GB based on RV770 core chip, with 800 stream processors and GDDR5 high-speed memory, clocks at 800MHz core speed and 925 MHz effective memory speed, memory data transmission rates up to 3.7Gbps, delivers the brute power tackle the most intense 3D games.
Besides 1GB solution, PowerColor also offers PCS+ HD4870 with 512MB on-board memory. This new series provides Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1, PCI Express® 2.0, on-chip HDCP, built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround audio, and also support for Shader Model 4.1, Universal Video Decode 2, and ATI CrossFireX technology.
PCS+ cooling system
PowerColor PCS+ solution provides unique fan control technology; with this latest technology, the fan speed will adjust with the temperature automatically. Furthermore, PowerColor PCS+ series is an overclocked solution, gamers can easily speed up the gaming performance with cool operating environment.
"With PCS+ solution, gamers can enjoy superior performance with faster and cooler environment." Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation says.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: https://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus founder has a new company, working on VR still
- Intel Core i7-8700K overclocked reaches 4.8GHz on air
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Ethereum mining difficulty reaches lofty new heights
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series pricing to continue rising
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM