PowerColor announces PCS+ HD4870 1GB GDDR5
Speed up gaming performance and lower up to 10°C Temperatures
Taipei, Taiwan - August, 20th, 2008 -- TUL Corporation -a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards today announced PCS+ HD4870 1GB solution, special cooling design delivers amazing gaming performance. Difference with reference board design, PowerColor PCS+ HD4870 1GB uses ZeroTherm exclusive cooling system, included dual S-shape heatpipe and 94pcs fin design, with 4 phase core power on-board, efficiently reduces up to 10°C temperatures.
PowerColor PCS+ HD4870 1GB based on RV770 core chip, with 800 stream processors and GDDR5 high-speed memory, clocks at 800MHz core speed and 925 MHz effective memory speed, memory data transmission rates up to 3.7Gbps, delivers the brute power tackle the most intense 3D games.
Besides 1GB solution, PowerColor also offers PCS+ HD4870 with 512MB on-board memory. This new series provides Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1, PCI Express® 2.0, on-chip HDCP, built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround audio, and also support for Shader Model 4.1, Universal Video Decode 2, and ATI CrossFireX technology.
PCS+ cooling system
PowerColor PCS+ solution provides unique fan control technology; with this latest technology, the fan speed will adjust with the temperature automatically. Furthermore, PowerColor PCS+ series is an overclocked solution, gamers can easily speed up the gaming performance with cool operating environment.
"With PCS+ solution, gamers can enjoy superior performance with faster and cooler environment." Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation says.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: https://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit