Accelero XTREME GTX Pro
Ultimate Cooling Weapon for Enthusiast-Grade Graphic Cards
(Pfäffikon/Switzerland, 17 November 2009) The Swiss low noise cooling solution provider ARCTIC COOLING today unveiled the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro, a new VGA cooler of the reputable Accelero series. This 3-fan solution is designed for the high-end nVIDIA GeForce GTX series, offering gamers a powerful and quiet cooling weapon for overclocking.
Unparalled cooling for nVIDIA GTX series
The Accelero XTREME GTX Pro delivers even more outstanding heat dissipation performance than the previous Accelero XTREME GTX 280. The five heatpipes and the copper base are soldered precisely together with a layer of the non-curing thermal compound ARCTIC MX-2 on top. The slim heatsink and three 92mm-PWM-fan design optimise the cooling capacity of the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro to 250 watts. Equipped with these advanced thermal management features, instant and efficientheat transfer performance from this exceptional cooler is guaranteed.
Same as other ARCTIC COOLING products, the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro is designed with award-winning acoustic engineering. The low noise impeller and the patented fan holder lower the noise level from rotation, resulting in extremely quiet operation at full fan speed - only 0.5 sone at 2,000 rpm.
One cooler fits all
In order to give end-users a hassle-free, all-in-one solution, the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro is packaged with various types of RAM and voltage regulator heatsinks to fit different GTX models. Installation is fairly simple and within a few steps, users can enjoy the cool and quietness brought by the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro!
The Accelero XTREME GTX Pro offers a 6-year limited warranty. It will be available in December 2009. The MSRP is US$84.95 and 59.95 (excl. VAT).
About ARCTIC COOLING
ARCTIC COOLING Switzerland AG is the trusted leader in IT hardware design, specialized in providing efficient and quiet thermal cooling solutions for laptops and PCs. Its core product categories include CPU and VGA coolers, case fans, PC cases and PSUs. For further expansion, the Company has extended its product line to various electric and electronic products such as alkaline and rechargeable batteries, battery and USB chargers. Headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland, ARCTIC COOLING operates international offices in Hong Kong and the US providing local shipping, customer service and sales support.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit