Intel Announces 12.5 Percent Increase in Cash Dividend
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 16, 2009 -Intel Corporation today announced that its board of directors has approved a 12.5 percent increase in the quarterly cash dividend to 15.75 cents per share (63 cents per share on an annual basis), beginning with the dividend that will be declared in the first quarter of 2010.
"Intel's industry-leading product portfolio, outstanding execution and focus on the next wave of innovation and growth set the company up solidly for the future," said Paul Otellini, Intel president and CEO. "With one of the highest dividend yields in the technology industry, the dividend increase is another sign of our confidence in business prospects going forward."
Intel began paying a cash dividend in 1992 and has paid out approximately $16.6 billion to its stockholders. Intel cash dividends for the first through third quarters of 2009 total approximately $2.3 billion.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), the world leader in silicon innovation, develops technologies, products and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Additional information about Intel is available at https://www.intel.com/pressroom and blogs.intel.com.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Store gives away free games every two weeks
- Next-gen Xbox Scarlett development kit is called 'Anaconda'
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- accentuate redress
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire