Thermaltake Cooler Online Survey 2009
Thermaltake, leading PC DIY cooling solutions brand, just announced their global online survey November 2009, targeting your cooling needs. Answering just a few questions shouldn't take you more than a few minutes and you will automatically enter the big raffle with attractive prizes to be won.
This annual Online Cooler Survey already has tradition at Thermaltake and your opinion might have great influence on future cooling solution designs. The activity is lasting until November 25th, 2009. Prizes that you can win consist of some of Thermaltake's latest products such as EVO_Blue 550W power supply, Element T chassis, SpinQ VT and Contac 29 CPU coolers.
To participate in the survey and get a chance to take home a Thermaltake product go to http://www.thermaltake.com/coolersurvey2009/global.html.
Don't be hesitate to share your opinions with us, your ideas will be an important help in our future products designs. We appreciate your time and input. And now good luck for you.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series