Thermaltake Cooler Online Survey 2009
Thermaltake, leading PC DIY cooling solutions brand, just announced their global online survey November 2009, targeting your cooling needs. Answering just a few questions shouldn't take you more than a few minutes and you will automatically enter the big raffle with attractive prizes to be won.
This annual Online Cooler Survey already has tradition at Thermaltake and your opinion might have great influence on future cooling solution designs. The activity is lasting until November 25th, 2009. Prizes that you can win consist of some of Thermaltake's latest products such as EVO_Blue 550W power supply, Element T chassis, SpinQ VT and Contac 29 CPU coolers.
To participate in the survey and get a chance to take home a Thermaltake product go to http://www.thermaltake.com/coolersurvey2009/global.html.
Don't be hesitate to share your opinions with us, your ideas will be an important help in our future products designs. We appreciate your time and input. And now good luck for you.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion release date
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit