MSI Kicks Off Crazy X-Slim Series Notebook Deal
[Taipei]Starting today and ending December 31, MSI has teamed up with leading India, UK, Australia and Italy electronics channels and online electronics stores to run a joint promotional activity involving the globally popular MSI X-Slim Series ultra-thin, power-saving notebooks. Visit http://xslimseries.msi.com/ to get the latest information on special offers.
Customers need only access the online e-coupon, print it out, and take it to an MSI notebook retailer or visit MSI cooperative online electronics stores to take advantage of an exclusive discount when purchasing an X-Slim Series X340, X400, X600 and Wind12 U200. The whole series of 12" to 15.6" ultra-thin, power-saving notebooks with amazing entertainment capabilities are eligible for this discount!
The MSI X-Slim series ultra-thin notebooks, in addition to having stylish exteriors, all feature Intel's newest ultra-thin, power-saving architecture with over 9 hours of battery endurance, resulting in better performance and power conservation. The entire product series of "light, slim & aesthetic" models measure less than 1" thick, with some models barely 6mm at their thinnest point. All models weigh less than 2kg and have a perfect balance of performance & aesthetics. They have been called the thinnest notebook computers on the market.
This promotion is a combined promotional effort between MSI and leading online electronics stores and retailers. Consumers can access the joint marketing website http://xslimseries.msi.com/ to understand the latest MSI product trends and sales information and access links to other online stores to take advantage of this deal firsthand.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- PC Building Simulator sells 100,000 copies in 30 days
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit