Proware's proNAS 2.0.X is certificated by Samsung Techwin
IP storage solution is next generation weapon for security surveillance market
Global news-Nov 11th: The global leading data storage company, Proware Technology Corp., today announced that Proware's proNAS 2.0.X series is certificated by Samsung Techwin's Network Recorder series, SNR-6400 and SNR-3200, as its premium storage solution partner for surveillance market such as CCTV, NVR, and DVR.
As well-recognized, Samsung Techwin focuses on CCTV market for years and its SNR series is a high-quality and high performance network-based video recorder supporting up to 32 or 64 network streams while using Proware's NAS solution. Moreover, within the needs of data protection, Samsung's SNR-3200 can support RAID1, NAS connection and 4 expansion bay and SNR-6400 can even support up to RAID 5 function. However, with Proware's NAS subsystem, the function of data product and recovery will be enhanced and strengthen with outstanding performance.
"As industry's major IP storage solution provider, Proware's proNAS 2.0.X with CIFS protocol is the optimal storage solution for IP surveillance," indicated by Edward Leu, senior Product Marketing at Proware Technology Corp," since Proware's R&D team noticed that CCTV market especially at security surveillance needs reliable performance and excellent hardware design." To compatible with Samsung Techwin's SNR family product, Proware put many efforts to reach top standards and requirements of hardware design and firmware efficiency as Samsung Techwin requested.
With the widely usage of the Internet, IP surveillance associated with IP storage is the most appropriate equipments for security surveillance market around the world. Clearly, Proware and Samsung Techwin's cooperation and alliance will help both to catch big market trend.
About Samsung Techwin
Samsung Techwin's world leading imaging technology plays an important role in protecting the safety and happiness of people by providing a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung Techwin sets a new benchmark in the domestic and international security market by providing higher quality, cleaner images and cutting-edge network functions. Samsung Techwin aims to provide a one-stop security solution that meets the needs of users both now, and into the future, and is committed to becoming the world's leading provider of professional security solutions.
Since 1994, Proware Technology Corp., a leader in the data storage marketplace, has been developing and supplying high availability, drive ready storage solutions for the channels and OEM customers in the Windows & open systems markets. Proware provides storage products for virtually all areas of the storage market. With a full range of RAID storage products, NAS Solutions & iSCSI Solutions, Proware offers complete solutions for all of your needs. Our products provide all storage interfaces including SAS, SCSI, iSCSI, SATA and Fibre Channel. Proware also offers high availability auto fail-over server (cluster) software that runs on software platforms such as Windows NT, 2000, Solaris, Linux, AIX, HP-UX and etc. Proware is awarded the National Award of Small and Medium Enterprises. For further information, please visit Proware's official site: https://www.proware.com.tw, or visit the official site of international resellers.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit