Patriot Adds Vortex Active Cooling Fan to Product Lineup
Patriot's Vortex Active Cooling Fan: Increases Stability/Performance for High-end Gaming Systems
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their newest product, Vortex. Vortex, an active cooling fan, is designed to increase stability and performance of overclocked memory for PC enthusiasts and gamers by lowering memory module temperatures.
"Patriot's Vortex active cooling fan is the perfect way to help keep your memory operating at optimal performance," said Les Henry, Technical Director of Patriot Memory. "Heat is a major enemy when it comes to high-performance overclocking memory. By adding airflow directly over the memory, Vortex can lower module temperatures up to 30%. This means potentially higher performing memory with increased stability for running today's complex multi-threaded applications which require high-bandwidth, low-latency memory."
Patriot's Vortex uses a unique in-slot and rotating fan design to direct the airflow in the most effective way for each individual system. Utilizing an un-used DIMM slot, vibration is non-existent, even while dual 40mm, 5,000 rpm fans are spinning. And operating on a constant 12v dedicated by the power supply, Vortex's airflow is never compromised due to potential motherboard voltage fluctuations.
For more information on Patriot's Vortex active cooling fan or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor