Noctua Announces NH-U9B Special Edition CPU Cooler
Noctua today announced a new special edition of its popular NH-U9B premium cooler, which is renowned for providing excellent quiet cooling performance in a compact package that lends itself to use in HTPCs or smaller cases. The new NH-U9B SE2 now comes with two of Noctua's award-winning NF-B9 92mm fans and adds support for LGA1156 as well as LGA1366 via the latest SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system.
"Many customers who are looking for a premium quality quiet cooler but can't accommodate our larger models are choosing our NH-U9B, which offers performance levels close to its bigger brothers while being much more compact", explains Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO "Given the ongoing popularity of the NH-U9B, we've decided to create a special edition that comes with a second NF-B9 fan and provides support for the latest CPUs."
Thanks to the addition of the latest SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, the new NH-U9B SE2 supports LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775, AM2, AM2+ and AM3, making it compatible with Intel's latest Core i7 and Core i5 processors.
Now including two of Noctua's much acclaimed NF-B9 92mm fans, the new SE2 version further improves its predecessor's renowned quiet cooling performance. The supplied Low-Noise and Ultra-Low-Noise-Adaptors allow for full flexibility in fine-tuning the cooler for supreme quietness or maximum performance in push-pull mode. Topped off with Noctua's award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U9B SE2 forms a complete premium quality package for environments that can't fit the larger NH-U12P and NH-D14 coolers.
Price and availability
The NH-U9B SE2 will be available shortly at a recommended retail price of EUR 46.90 / USD 54.90.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit