X-mini¬ô Capsule Speaker¬ô 2nd Generation - The Best just got Better!
Singapore - Xmi Pte Ltd presents the all new second generation X-mini¬ô Capsule Speaker¬ô, an audio revolution in a box! Retaining the best characteristics of its first generation, the 2nd generation comes packed with vastly improved features and functions that will bring greater audio experience to its user.
New, larger 40mm driver delivers superb sound clarity
The X-mini¬ô Capsule Speaker¬ô II introduces a larger 40mm driver to project richer and fuller sounds resulting in superior end-user experience from its innovative capsule design. Be it for individual or group entertainment, the Xmini ¬ô Capsule Speaker¬ô II is the perfect audio enhancement for any music or video player of your choice.
Playback time tripled to 11 hours for longer, superior on-the-go audio
Not only does the new design deliver unsurpassed audio quality, it now performs even longer. Three times the capacity of its predecessor, the new X-mini¬ô Capsule Speaker¬ô II comes with a new built-in high capacity rechargeable battery capable of sustained output for 11 hours of nonstop audio pleasure.
Modular 'Buddy-Jack' design: connect a row of X-Minis¬ô II for jaw dropping audio
This all new system enables you to connect one X-mini¬ô Capsule Speaker¬ô II to another, capable of forming an almost endless "daisy chain" of self-powered, bass-enhanced portable speaker system. With this new feature, you can now combine your X-mini¬ô Capsule Speaker¬ô II together with your friends to hold a spontaneous party anywhere you go.
Built-in retractable 3.5mm audio cable offers hassle-free portability
To eliminate cumbersome audio cables dangling from the speaker, Xmi Pte Ltd has designed a connecting audio cable that can be tucked neatly into the base for a cleaner and sleeker look.
X-mini¬ô Capsule Speaker¬ô II - The best just got better.
About the Award Winning X-mini¬ô Capsule Speaker¬ô
Winner of the prestigious Red Dot Design Awards (Germany) and the Infocomm Singapore Awards, which is the top innovation award in Singapore. The X-mini¬ô Capsule Speaker¬ô is revolutionary in the world of portable audio technology, striking the perfect balance of pocketsize portability and uncompromising sound quality. The X-mini¬ô Capsule Speaker¬ô has a patented extendable vacuum that mimics the resonance of a sub-woofer (Bass Xpansion System¬ô or BXS¬ô) capable of producing explosive volume and bass over ten times its physical size.
Dimensions (L√óW√óH): 60mm√ó60 mm√ó44mm (closed resonator)
Net Weight: 83g
Speaker: MAGNETISM PREVENTf40 MM 2W/4D
Loudspeaker Output: 2.5W
Rating Power: 2.0W
Frequency Response: 100Hz-20Khz
Playback Time: Up to 11 hours
Battery Voltage/Capacity: 400mAh
Battery Charging Voltage: 4.2V¬Ī0.05V
Battery Charge Time: 5V - 2.5 hours
About Xmi Pte Ltd
Founded in Singapore, the Technology Hub of Asia, Xmi is a technology-driven company focused on bringing the very latest wave of multimedia products to the global market. As we enter into a fast-pace digital age, the ability to foresee market trends and react dynamically to market changes becomes quintessential to the success of any technology business.
Xmi Pte Ltd's main objective is in creating multimedia devices that will precede major trends in Digital Lifestyle Technology. With unique products of superior functionality, mass-market appeals and uncompromising quality, Xmi Pte Ltd is set to push the boundaries of technology with new exciting products and a global brand synonymous with future innovations.
Xmi Pte Ltd currently has distribution networks in the North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Australia.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit