Looks Small, Frag More! - DFI LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS - The most powerful LANParty JR series motherboard ever.
DFI has finally launched its LANParty JR series of motherboards which use the u-ATX form factor; it's something of a new venture for DFI.
The LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS gets a typical LANParty design make-over, with a dark PCB and some kind of neon colored slots.
This is DFI's first 790GX based motherboard and it will feature the SB750 Southbridge for improved overclocking of Phenom processors. It also supports Hybrid CrossFire and CrossFireX, thanks to a pair of x16 PCIe slots, although as with the previous model, it's designed for x8 bandwidth per slot.
It also has one x1 PCIe slot and one PCI slot, around the back you'll find two PS/2 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, a DVI port and 7.1-channel audio with optical and coaxial S/PDIF. The board also has six SATA ports, an IDE connector and headers for a further eight USB 2.0 ports. One interesting thing is that the LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS has onboard power and reset buttons, as well as a Post 80 debug LED display.
Common features include DFI's new ABS (Auto Boost System) automatic overclocking feature which can be accessed by pressing F1 at boot and it also comes with a Windows utility, as well as the ability to save and share your BIOS settings with people from all over the world.
LANParty JR Series Heat Sink enhances the main board for 15 to 20% better heat dissipation than conventional heat pipes. For ultimate effect for heat dissipation, the particular design of Changeable Cooling System allows you to change other style of cooling solution you like.
This is a smartest design for overclockers!
Latest News Posts
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM