DFI Releases Intel Atom Based Fanless Embedded System - ES951
DFI releases the new ES951 fanless embedded system equipped with the 3.5" subcompact NP951-B16C SBC. Featuring an Intel Atom N270 Processor and Intel 945GSE / ICH7M chipset with low power consumption, the ES951 is ideal for embedded computing applications requiring a compact passively-cooled platform.
The NP951-B16C SBC features up to 2GB of system memory using one 200-pin DDR2 400/533MHz SO-DIMM, VGA display port, and 24-bit HD audio with S/PDIF I/O support. The compact embedded system is constructed of electro-galvanized cold-rolled steel and aluminum, with provision for use in wall mount or desktop applications. It is supplied with a universal 60-watt power adaptor for use with 100-240 VAC at 50-60Hz line input.
Features and Benefits:
Fanless system design
Drive bays for slim HDD and CF Card
Serial port with Power
Low Power Consumption
Powered by 12V DC-in external adapter
Easy accessible case design simplifies assembly
This embedded system provides flexibility for wall mount applications, by allowing the mounting brackets to be attached to either the top or bottom of the chassis. This light-weight 1.13kg system measures only 125.6 mm in width, 172 mm in depth, and 52 mm in height, making it suitable for a wide-range of embedded computing applications.
The ES951 embedded system features fanless-cooling and rear panel I/O ports, including two COM ports (COM1 powered), one Kensington security slot to prevent opportunist theft, one Gigabit Ethernet LAN port, two USB ports, one DC-IN port, one PS/2 port, one MIC input and one LINE out port.
This compact embedded system provides an ideal solution for embedded market segments, such as digital signage, gaming machine, kiosk, medical electronics, industrial control, security & surveillance, and telecommunications.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 172 mm x 125.6 mm x 52 mm
Mounting: Standalone or Wall-Mounted*
*Wall mount brackets may be fixed either on the top or bottom.
Construction: S.E.C.C. (Steel-Electro galvanized-Cold Rolled-Coil), Aluminum
Net Weight: 1.13 Kg
Expansion for a Slim 2.5" HDD and a CF Card.
AC Input: 100~240V; 1.5A, 50-60Hz
DC Output: 12V / 5A (60W)
0 to 45? under 10-90%RH
-20 to 70? under 5-90%RH
EMC AND SAFETY
CE / FCC class B, UL, CUL(certification in progress)
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit