NZXT Unveils Gamma Mid Tower Enthusiast Chassis
Case for the budget-conscious builder boasts advanced cooling, maximum expandability, and immaculate wire routing capabilities for around $50
El Monte, CA - October 22, 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the vision of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Gamma, a mid tower enthusiast chassis that provides a stellar feature set for $50. As with all of NZXT's cases, the Gamma places a premium on effective airflow with 6 fan capability including dedicated VGA/CPU cooling and a unique front panel design that allows extra air to enter through the front. NZXT also includes pre-drilled watercooling holes on the backplate and mounting holes for a dual radiator at the top. Gamma gives you everything you need for a meticulously clean build with punched motherboard holes and a turned HDD cage which keeps cabling as discrete as possible.
"There is no other chassis on the market that offers this kind of feature set for around $50" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "For enthusiasts looking to shave some money off their build, Gamma will provide everything you need for a high performance system at a remarkably low price."
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- Everything you need to know about Samsung's new Galaxy S10
- Apex Legends' success sees spike in Apex Construct sales
- Samsung Galaxy Fold: foldable smartphone starts at $1980
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure