NZXT Unveils Gamma Mid Tower Enthusiast Chassis
Case for the budget-conscious builder boasts advanced cooling, maximum expandability, and immaculate wire routing capabilities for around $50
El Monte, CA - October 22, 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the vision of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Gamma, a mid tower enthusiast chassis that provides a stellar feature set for $50. As with all of NZXT's cases, the Gamma places a premium on effective airflow with 6 fan capability including dedicated VGA/CPU cooling and a unique front panel design that allows extra air to enter through the front. NZXT also includes pre-drilled watercooling holes on the backplate and mounting holes for a dual radiator at the top. Gamma gives you everything you need for a meticulously clean build with punched motherboard holes and a turned HDD cage which keeps cabling as discrete as possible.
"There is no other chassis on the market that offers this kind of feature set for around $50" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "For enthusiasts looking to shave some money off their build, Gamma will provide everything you need for a high performance system at a remarkably low price."
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series