All-new MSI Notebook Models with Windows 7 Released
The MSI GT640, GT740, and CR610 models are being shipped with Windows 7 pre-installed and comprehensive software & hardware upgrades so you can be the first to experience the excitement of this latest operating system.
MSI's entire range of notebook computers, over 78 products, have received Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) Windows 7 X86 and X64 certification
[Taipei]World-class IT manufacturer MSI, a consumer-focused company, is devoted to making products of the highest quality with the most innovative technologies. MSI is the first manufacturer to offer Windows 7 pre-installed in its all-new G Series GT640 and GT740 gaming notebook models. Using the latest Intel Core i7 quad core processor and upgraded hardware & software packages allows consumers to immediately appreciate the robust functionality, efficiency, appearance, and user-friendly interface of the new operating system.
MSI is the first to release pre-installed Windows 7 in its new models. With newly evolved hardware and software, consumers have a chance to be the first to appreciate the advantages of the Windows 7 operating system.
Not only do the GT740, GT640 and the Classic Series model CR610 come pre-installed with Windows 7, MSI has preemptively had its entire range of notebook computers undergo WHQL testing in order to receive Windows 7 X86 and X64 compatibility certification. These certifications guarantee 100% stability and ensure consumers can safely upgrade to the newest Window's OS.
MSI's WHQL Windows 7 certified notebooks include many red-hot features, including the ultra-light, beautifully curved-arch designed X-Slim series and the brilliant Wind12 U Series 12" models. Both rely on an ultra-thin, power-saving hardware platform architecture, teamed with the new Windows 7 user interface, to create an entirely new user experience. Additionally, the MSI Classic Series notebooks, with comprehensive I/O ports and outfitted with high performance software, offer the highest performance/price ratio currently on the market.
MSI also supports the Microsoft Windows 7 upgrade program and has established a dedicated Windows 7 section on its official web site to assist Vista users with operating system upgrades. Detailed information can be found by at: http://www.msi.com/html/popup/win7/home.html.
About MSI NOTEBOOK
MSI Notebook's goal is to become the most trusted name in laptop computers. We stand by our principles of breakthroughs in design, the pursuit of excellence, and technological innovation as we have continued to raise the bar for ourselves and have accomplished a great deal of pioneering work in the industry. If you need more product information, please visit http://www.msi.com
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard