Cooler Master Storm Sniper Goes Black
Developed in cooperation with the very best eSports professionals, the CM Storm Sniper offers an unprecedented focus on the unique needs of gamers, and comes packed with innovative solutions for the gamer lifestyle. Now, the Sniper returns fully loaded with Storm Tactics to provide more strength, security and control than ever before.
Launched in late 2008, the original CM Storm Sniper chassis quickly received worldwide acclaim from the global technology and gaming press. While the Sniper has been enjoying rave reviews around the world bringing in over 60 awards from the media, the CM Storm Labs have been working full steam on improving the Sniper even further.
The new and improved Sniper Black Edition includes all the features and functionality of the original Sniper, and raises the bar by including an all-black interior coating, full 2.5" SSD support and three huge Storm Force 200mm 142CFM fans! Coupled with the features that gamers have learned to love, such as reinforced carrying handles, fan and light controls, and the patented StormGuard security solution, the Sniper Black Edition is better than ever.
The new Sniper Black Edition is immediately available in retail and online channels. The Sniper Black Edition is available in three different versions: Mesh, Window and AMD Dragon Platform Edition in selected markets.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit