GIPS: 'How to Implement HD-Voice Successfully'
A Free Webinar from Global IP Solutions and other HD Voice Experts
SAN FRANCISCO - October 15, 2009 - Recognizing the surging demand from consumers and businesses for a high value communication experience, HD (High Definition) voice is the next critical offering in IP communications across all IP communication devices, wireless and wireline service providers, Internet Service Providers, equipment manufacturers (mobile and telco), application developers and enterprise software developers.
HD voice gives a more 'life-like' communications experience that provides crispness, clarity and better understanding compared to standard Internet Telephony, there's no interest in returning to standard telephony. Similarly, people are familiar with the benefits of HD video, thanks to HDTV and Blu-ray, and today it's pervasive.
Mostly driven by this demand and the current economic downturn, the HD voice market is expected to grow to more than $3 billion a year, offering a superior communication experience like no other. HD voice offers greater intelligibility, comfort and improved end-user experience without the audio fatigue that conference and telephone calls suffer from today.
However, a number of technical issues must be overcome in order to achieve a truly consistent HD voice sound, such as:
What is actually required for HD voice?
How do you deal with inherent issues of IP networks?
How do you choose a HD voice codec?
Plus, a case study in HD voice deployment from CommuniGate Systems.
Join this free webinar, sponsored by Global IP Solutions, to discuss HD voice issues relevant to enterprises, equipment manufacturers, application and enterprise software developers and service providers.
Host: Rich Karpinski - Executive Editor, TelephonyOnline
Larry Golob, Vice President of Business Development, Global IP Solutions
Scott Stonham, Vice President of Marketing, CommuniGate Systems
Date: Wednesday, October 28 2009
Time: 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
To register for the webinar, please visit https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=166441&sessionid=1&key=0953938357EFBFAA3CB92390E3A37DC5&partnerref=solo1&sourcepage=register
About Global IP Solutions
Global IP Solutions (Oslo Børs: GIPS) provides best-in-class voice and video processing in IP communications. GIPS enables its customers to deliver unmatched quality, with a faster time-to-market and with less risk than alternative solutions. GIPS serves application developers, wired and wireless service providers and network and telecommunications equipment vendors. Its customer list includes ANET, Citrix, CommuniGate, KT Networks, Nimbuzz, Nortel, Oracle, PCCW, Samsung, Tencent, WebEx, Yahoo!, AOL and other key players in the voice and video over IP markets. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Stockholm, Boston and Hong Kong. For more information, visit https://www.gipscorp.com.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower