Exceleram Announces the Availability of 4 New DDR3 Memory Kits
Overclocker/Gamer and all enthusiasts will be happy about these 2x2GB DDR3 high end memory kits with high clock rate for the P55 platform. EXCELERAM stands out due to its unrivalled price for high end memory - also for these new high end kits.
EXCELERAM offers 10 years warranty for his memory throughout Europe. Fast and direct RMA processing for endcustomers is warranted through Ironstone Distribution GmbH. Handling time normally is 5 working days. All memory is 100% hand-tested on mainboards - thereby the DOA rate (Dead On Arrival) would be almost 0%.
Georgios Kopanidis - COO of EXCELERAM says: "A couple of months we weren´t in the limelight. In this time we set the course to strengthen our team of memory specialists in Germany. In the next months we will announce many new great products with our well known quality. Know-how and man-power is abound. We also will put more effort into the Overclocking segment."
EX3-42133X2-GO - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-17066 (DDR3-2133) 9-9-9-24 1.65V
EX3-42000X2-GO - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-16000 (DDR3-2000) 9-9-9-24 1.65V
EX3-41600P2-TD - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 7-8-7-24 1.65V
EX3-41600P2-GO - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 9-9-9-24 1.65V
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ