ZOTAC Expands GeForce┬« 200 Series Lineup
New entry-level ZOTAC GeForce┬« GT 220 and 210 series graphics cards deliver Outstanding performance, features and value
HONG KONG - Oct. 12, 2009 -- ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today unleashes its new lineup of entry-level graphics cards -- the all new ZOTAC GeForce┬« GT220 and 210 series graphics cards. Four new graphics cards join the existing ZOTAC GeForce┬« 200 series lineup - the ZOTAC GeForce┬« GT220, GeForce┬« GT 220 1GB Synergy Edition, GeForce┬« GT 220 512MB Synergy Edition and the GeForce┬« 210 Synergy Edition.
The new ZOTAC GeForce┬« GT 220 and 210-based graphics cards take 3D performance and home theater integration to a whole new level with new technologies for superior performance, visuals and audio. 3D performance is enhanced with support for DirectX┬« 10.1 and OpenGL 3.1 technologies for realistic visuals and unmatched performance.
ZOTAC GeForce┬« GT 220 graphics cards feature 48 lightning-fast processing cores while the more affordable ZOTAC GeForce 210 features 16 processing cores. Despite the high-performance of the new ZOTAC GeForce┬« GT 220 and 210 series graphics cards, the new graphics cards are energy efficient and consume little energy thanks to a new manufacturing process.
"The new ZOTAC GeForce┬« GT 220 and 210 series are our first graphics cards with graphics cards manufactured using the new 40nm manufacturing process. Thanks to the technological improvements, we're able to deliver greater performance, value and energy efficiency for our entry-level customers," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
New HDMI 1.3a compatibility with xvYCC and Deep Color technologies ensures the ZOTAC GeForce┬« GT 220 and 210 series support connectivity with the latest displays and home theater receivers for richer and more detailed visuals and colors as well as superior digital 7.1-channel surround sound audio. NVIDIA┬« PureVideo┬Ö HD technology takes charge of video decoding for smooth playback of high-definition Blu-ray movies on the ZOTAC GeForce┬« GT 220 and 210 series graphics cards.
"We introduced digital 7.1-channel LPCM audio output with our ZOTAC GeForce┬« 8 and 9 series graphics cards, which let users enjoy the loss-less Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD: Master Audio sound tracks in Blu-ray movies. The ZOTAC GeForce┬« GT 220 and 210 series allows users to enjoy Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD: Master Audio while still being able to play the latest games with higher quality visual settings," Mr. Berger said.
The ZOTAC GeForce┬« GT 220 and 210 series feature NVIDIA┬« CUDA┬Ö to accelerate everyday tasks such as video processing, converting and image editing. It's time to play with the new entry-level ZOTAC GeForce┬« GT220 and 210 series graphics cards.
┬Ľ New ZOTAC GeForce┬« GT 220 and 210 series graphics cards
┬Ľ ZOTAC GeForce GT 220 series
o 48 processing cores
o Shader clock: 1360 MHz
o Core clock: 625 MHz
o 512MB or 1GB DDR3 or DDR2 memory
o 128-bit memory interface
┬Ľ ZOTAC GeForce 210
o 16 processing cores
o Shader clock: 1402 MHz
o Core clock: 589 MHz
o 512MB DDR2 memory
o 64-bit memory interface
o Memory clock: 800 MHz
┬Ľ Dual dual-link DVI output
┬Ľ HDMI output
┬Ľ VGA output
┬Ľ PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
┬Ľ DirectX 10.1 with Shader Model 4.1 compatible
┬Ľ OpenGL 3.1 compatible
┬Ľ NVIDIA┬« CUDA┬Ö & PhysX┬« ready
┬Ľ NVIDIA┬« PureVideo┬Ö HD technology
GeForce GT 220 1GB: http://zotac.com/pub/ZT-20201-10L.zip
GeForce GT 220 512MB Synergy Edition: http://zotac.com/pub/ZT-20202-10L.zip
GeForce GT 220 1GB Synergy Edition: http://zotac.com/pub/ZT-20203-10L.zip
GeForce 210 Synergy Edition: http://zotac.com/pub/ZT-20301-10L.zip
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit