Kama Stay - Extra cooling solution utilizes a PCI-Slot
Hamburg, Germany. 9th October 2009: Scythe presents the new product, Kama Stay (Model Nr.: SCKST-1000). A simple very flexible product for mounting additional fans into an unused PCI Slot. The set also includes a manually regulated 120 mm Slip Stream Slim fan.
Kama Stay is a highly-adjustable cooling platform that can be mounted onto an unused PCI Slot. Improved stability is granted by screwing the frame to a case like a common PCI expansion card. Once installed, Kama Stay allows you to mount all kinds of fans in many different positions. Even 140 mm fans can be used with this new accessory. Due to its high flexibility, Kama Stay helps you to adapt and improve the existing Airflow in your PC case.
Keeping your system cool is not the only task Kama Stay can handle. Optionally, you can also mount up to three 2.5" HDDs or SSDs. Just set the frame to the matching height and fix the drives with screws. Supplied 120 mm Slip Stream Slim fan works in an operating-speed range of 800 to 2,000 rpm. The fan speed can be controlled by using the pre-attached potentiometer located in the PCI bracket.
Scythe Kama Stay is now available for EUR 12.25 (MSRP, excl. VAT) or US$ 19.00 (MSRP, excl. TAX.)
SCKST - 1000
(3x) 2.5" HDD / SSD
Fan 80 ~ 140 mm
Slip Stream Slim 120 mm
800 (±30%) ~ 2.000 rpm (±10%)
19.40 ~ 45.75 CFM
19.53 ~ 33.67 dBA
1x PCI Slot
295 x 34 x 153 mm (15.55 x 1.34 x 6.02 in)
330 g (11.64 oz)
Screw for Hard Disk Installation (8 pcs.), Screw for Fan Installation (10 pcs.)
Latest News Posts
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit