Kingston Digital Releases MobileLite Generation Two Media Card Reader
Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of the MobileLiteG2 card reader. The MobileLiteG2 is the second generation of the popular MobileLite Flash card reader, which allows easy data transfer between Flash memory cards and PC or Mac. Supported card formats include SD, SDHC, microSD, microSDHC, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo and Memory Stick Micro (M2).
"The MobileLiteG2 is a small, portable reader that makes managing content quick and convenient between a device like a mobile phone, digital camera or MP3 player, and a host device with a USB connection such as a PC," said Wendy Lecot, Flash card business manager, Kingston. "For consumers and business users, the compact size and simple plug-and-play ability makes it an essential part of one's mobile gear."
The MobileLiteG2 has retractable covers on each side to protect the USB connector and the Flash memory cards from damage. It ships with a lanyard and short USB extension cable to make it easier to use with harder-to-reach USB slots. When in use, the MobileLiteG2 appears as two drive letters (e.g. E:, F:). Data transfer between cards or host device is as simple as drag and drop.
The MobileLiteG2 ships as a stand-alone reader and is also available as a bundle with a 4GB or 8GB Class 4 SDHC card. The MobileLiteG2 is backed by a two-year warranty while Kingston cards carry a lifetime warranty. For more information, visit the Kingston Technology website.
MobileLiteG2 Features and Specifications:
Compliant: with the USB 2.0 specification, SD 2.00, SDHC 4.1 standard, new MS PRO-HG Duo standard
Versatile: multi-functional USB card reader supports SD/SDHC, microSD/SDHC, MSPD, MS PRO-HG Duo and M2
Portable: easily fits into your pocket
Easy: plug and play into any USB 2.0 or 1.1 port
Dimensions: 2.45" x 1.16" x 0.646" (62.15mm x 29.40mm x 16.40mm)
Weight: 18.90 g
Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
Guaranteed: two-year warranty
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard