Kingston Digital Releases MobileLite Generation Two Media Card Reader
Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of the MobileLiteG2 card reader. The MobileLiteG2 is the second generation of the popular MobileLite Flash card reader, which allows easy data transfer between Flash memory cards and PC or Mac. Supported card formats include SD, SDHC, microSD, microSDHC, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo and Memory Stick Micro (M2).
"The MobileLiteG2 is a small, portable reader that makes managing content quick and convenient between a device like a mobile phone, digital camera or MP3 player, and a host device with a USB connection such as a PC," said Wendy Lecot, Flash card business manager, Kingston. "For consumers and business users, the compact size and simple plug-and-play ability makes it an essential part of one's mobile gear."
The MobileLiteG2 has retractable covers on each side to protect the USB connector and the Flash memory cards from damage. It ships with a lanyard and short USB extension cable to make it easier to use with harder-to-reach USB slots. When in use, the MobileLiteG2 appears as two drive letters (e.g. E:, F:). Data transfer between cards or host device is as simple as drag and drop.
The MobileLiteG2 ships as a stand-alone reader and is also available as a bundle with a 4GB or 8GB Class 4 SDHC card. The MobileLiteG2 is backed by a two-year warranty while Kingston cards carry a lifetime warranty. For more information, visit the Kingston Technology website.
MobileLiteG2 Features and Specifications:
Compliant: with the USB 2.0 specification, SD 2.00, SDHC 4.1 standard, new MS PRO-HG Duo standard
Versatile: multi-functional USB card reader supports SD/SDHC, microSD/SDHC, MSPD, MS PRO-HG Duo and M2
Portable: easily fits into your pocket
Easy: plug and play into any USB 2.0 or 1.1 port
Dimensions: 2.45" x 1.16" x 0.646" (62.15mm x 29.40mm x 16.40mm)
Weight: 18.90 g
Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
Guaranteed: two-year warranty
Latest News Posts
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- QLOC to port Dark Souls Remastered to respective platforms
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series