Swiftech® introduces new flagship waterblock, the Apogee GTZ for Intel® and AMD® processors
The ultimate cooling Machine
Lakewood, CA - August 12, 2008 1:45 PM Pacific Standard Time - Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech® today announced the release of their new flagship waterblock. The Apogee GTZ aims at capturing the world's top performance crown thanks to an entirely new design which features a pin matrix composed of 225 µm (0.009") micro structures, and a patent pending topographically mapped cold plate.
The product is shipped with a tool free retention mechanism for Intel® Core families of microprocessors (LGA 775) and Swiftech® offers optional retention systems for all popular desktop as well as many server processors by AMD® and Intel®. The Company expects the Apogee GTZ to be compatible and equally effective with the upcoming and highly anticipated Intel® processor code named "Nehalem" thanks to an optional retention mechanism. "While the Apogee GTZ retains the name of its very successful predecessors, it leaps ahead of both relatives and competitors by consolidating Swiftech's ten years experience with months of research & development, and it represents a manufacturing achievement that is nothing short of a technological prowess." said Gabriel Rouchon Swiftech's Chairman & CTA. The product is being shipped to the distribution channels now.
About Rouchon Industries Inc (dba, Swiftech) (NASDAQ: RCHN.PK - News)
Swiftech offers a wide variety of advanced air and liquid cooling solutions for the IT industry, and is working with leading OEM's, semi-conductor and PC manufacturers as well as a network of over sixty leading distributors worldwide. The principal business of Swiftech is the development, manufacturing, and sales of thermal management products. They are divided into three categories of cooling products: air, liquid, and thermoelectric. Because Swiftech products have garnered innumerable industry awards in each one of these categories, the company has acquired the confidence of its customers, small and large, to resolve today's most acute thermal management issues, and contribute in shaping the future of the personal computer cooling industry. You can visit Swiftech's website at: http://www.swiftech.com. Or you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series