Swiftech® introduces new flagship waterblock, the Apogee GTZ for Intel® and AMD® processors
The ultimate cooling Machine
Lakewood, CA - August 12, 2008 1:45 PM Pacific Standard Time - Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech® today announced the release of their new flagship waterblock. The Apogee GTZ aims at capturing the world's top performance crown thanks to an entirely new design which features a pin matrix composed of 225 µm (0.009") micro structures, and a patent pending topographically mapped cold plate.
The product is shipped with a tool free retention mechanism for Intel® Core families of microprocessors (LGA 775) and Swiftech® offers optional retention systems for all popular desktop as well as many server processors by AMD® and Intel®. The Company expects the Apogee GTZ to be compatible and equally effective with the upcoming and highly anticipated Intel® processor code named "Nehalem" thanks to an optional retention mechanism. "While the Apogee GTZ retains the name of its very successful predecessors, it leaps ahead of both relatives and competitors by consolidating Swiftech's ten years experience with months of research & development, and it represents a manufacturing achievement that is nothing short of a technological prowess." said Gabriel Rouchon Swiftech's Chairman & CTA. The product is being shipped to the distribution channels now.
About Rouchon Industries Inc (dba, Swiftech) (NASDAQ: RCHN.PK - News)
Swiftech offers a wide variety of advanced air and liquid cooling solutions for the IT industry, and is working with leading OEM's, semi-conductor and PC manufacturers as well as a network of over sixty leading distributors worldwide. The principal business of Swiftech is the development, manufacturing, and sales of thermal management products. They are divided into three categories of cooling products: air, liquid, and thermoelectric. Because Swiftech products have garnered innumerable industry awards in each one of these categories, the company has acquired the confidence of its customers, small and large, to resolve today's most acute thermal management issues, and contribute in shaping the future of the personal computer cooling industry. You can visit Swiftech's website at: http://www.swiftech.com. Or you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA won't over rely on remasters and remakes
- Hacked Switches can now use USB mass storage HDDs
- Battlefield V's new War Stories trailer shows WWII drama
- No Man's Sky VR? Hello Games wants to know if you want it
- Sony fixes PSN message glitch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam