ZOTAC Unleashes World's First Everywhere PC
The new ZOTAC MAG is the perfect system for anywhere in your home
HONG KONG - Oct. 6, 2009 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today unleashes the world's first everywhere PC -- ZOTAC MAG, or mini all-in-one giant, systems. The ZOTAC MAG is a compact system that fits anywhere from the living room, kitchen, or the office while delivering high-definition video playback and outstanding productivity performance while sipping miniscule amounts of energy.
Combining a high-performance NVIDIA® ION graphics processor with a choice of energy-efficient dual-core Intel® Atom 330 or single-core Atom 230 processors, the ZOTAC MAG delivers an eco-friendly computing experience that still packs a performance punch in a compact 186mm x 189mm x 38mm package.
"As users start equipping every room in their house with computers for a true networked digital home experience, space and power conservation becomes an issue, especially for larger houses," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "With the ZOTAC MAG series, we're providing users with a system suitable anywhere inside a house. The compact size, performance and energy efficiency makes the ZOTAC MAG perfect for all computing uses."
The ZOTAC MAG is the world's first system to combine a slim chassis with sleek good looks and a completely ready to use system, but still let owners select their own operating system. Whether it's Windows XP, Vista, 7, 32-bit, 64-bit or Linux, the ZOTAC MAG ships without an operating system so the end user can choose what they want to run.
Inside the ZOTAC MAG, a 160GB hard drive and 2GB of DDR2-800 memory join the NVIDIA® ION graphics processor and Intel® Atom processor for a complete system. Users need only add a keyboard, mouse, their choice of a display and operating system.
"We evaluated the market demands for miniature PC systems and every user has different operating system preferences for their digital home connected PCs. By letting the end user select the operating system they want to load, they're in control of making it the perfect digital home connected system for their preferences," Mr. Berger added.
There's flexibility with how the ZOTAC MAG is situated as well. The ZOTAC MAG can be situated in three ways - flat on a surface, on it's stand or mounted to the back of a monitor with VESA mounting holes - no matter where its placed, the end user can choose how it's set up.
The ZOTAC MAG features an array of connectivity options with compatibility with current standards, including eSATA, 6 USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, VGA, HDMI (Full HD 1080p compatible), optical S/PDIF output and a 4-in-1-memory card reader (SD/MS/MS Pro/xD). Wireless 802.11n WiFi is also integrated for quick network transfers.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC MAG - the world's first everywhere PC.
New ZOTAC MAG systems
World's first everywhere PC
NVIDIA® ION graphics processor
Intel® Atom 330 or 230 dual or single-core processors
2GB of DDR2-800 memory
160GB 5400RPM HDD
Dimensions: 186mm x 189mm x 38mm
Stand and VESA monitor mount included
No operating system installed
802.11n WiFi integrated
4-in-1 memory card reader (SD/MS/MS Pro/xD)
NVIDIA® CUDA technology
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit