Patriot Memory Releases DDR3 Notebook Memory for Intel's® Next Generation Mobile Platform
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their Signature Line DDR3 PC3-8500 1066MHz SODIMM designed for Intel's® forthcoming Centrino® 2 mobile platform. Available in both 1GB and 2GB single modules and 4GB kits, these new DDR3 SODIMMs offer faster speeds while consuming less power versus DDR2 equivalent modules.
"DDR3's introduction to the mobile market is another step into transitioning the market to DDR3 technology," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "Requiring 20% less power and increasing memory bandwidth by 65% over DDR2 technology, these new SODIMM modules deliver some serious improvements all the while supporting Intel's® next generation mobile platform, Centrino® 2."
For more information on Patriot's Signature Line DDR3 PC3-8500 1066MHz SODIMM products and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- Minecraft boss becomes Xbox boss, replacing Phil Spencer
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series