Patriot Memory Releases DDR3 Notebook Memory for Intel's® Next Generation Mobile Platform
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their Signature Line DDR3 PC3-8500 1066MHz SODIMM designed for Intel's® forthcoming Centrino® 2 mobile platform. Available in both 1GB and 2GB single modules and 4GB kits, these new DDR3 SODIMMs offer faster speeds while consuming less power versus DDR2 equivalent modules.
"DDR3's introduction to the mobile market is another step into transitioning the market to DDR3 technology," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "Requiring 20% less power and increasing memory bandwidth by 65% over DDR2 technology, these new SODIMM modules deliver some serious improvements all the while supporting Intel's® next generation mobile platform, Centrino® 2."
For more information on Patriot's Signature Line DDR3 PC3-8500 1066MHz SODIMM products and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- EA cancels new Star Wars game, disrupts release timeline
- New Evil Dead game still happening
- Digital-only Xbox One may have pre-loaded services, games
- Xbox Game Pass is wildly successful
- Netflix's new price hike is biggest in company history
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer
- Z390 Taichi Error Code 99 and A2
- The Silent Guardian: Antec present new Quiet Computing P101 Silent
- A Hero's Journey - Latest Total War: Three Kingdoms Cinematic Showcases A Jaw-Dropping China
- Pre-Order Metro Exodus From Any Physical Retailer To Secure An Exclusive Poster
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment An IO Interactive Launch Hitman HD Enhanced Collection
- Acer Debuts All-New Swift 7 with Compact Design and Incredible Screen-to-body Ratio