The World's Most Powerful Graphics Card - Palit Radeon HD 4870X2
Today Palit is redefining the world of computer graphics with its RadeonTM HD 4870X2 graphics card. What once took the power of entire rooms of computers is now available from Palit in a single graphics card. The Palit Radeon HD 4870X2 utilizes a pair of TeraScale graphics engines for unprecedented 2.4 teraFLOPS of compute power!
Palit's Radeon HD 4870X2 has a core frequency of 750 MHz and 2 GB of cutting edge GDDR5 memory at 3.6 GHz. If one card isn't enough, put a second card into your system using ATI CrossFireX Technology for the fastest and most breathtaking gaming experience available.
Not only will your games play faster, but the image quality settings can be set to maximum for all of your games. With 1600 stream processors in each Palit HD 4870X2, there isn't a game it can't command! Using AMD's Overdrive you can take your Radeon HD4870X2 even further.
The Palit Radeon HD 4870X2 supports Microsoft DirectX® 10.1 Shader Model 4.1, OpenGL 2.0 and ATI AvivoTM HD Video technology, PCI-Express 2.0 and ATI CrossFireX Technologies. If you were waiting for the best gaming, video playback and computational GPU solution on the market, the Palit Radeon HD 4870X2 is it! With the Palit HD 4870X2 you can expect the unexpected so prepare to be amazed!
Palit Multimedia Inc. provides a wide range of industry-leading graphics cards to North and Latin America with a focus on service, support and innovative products. Palit Multimedia is affiliated with Palit Microsystems, a world-leading supplier in the design, manufacture, and distribution of PC graphics accelerators which was established in 1988. Palit is well positioned to maintain an industry leadership due to the vast array of NVIDIA® and AMD's ATI® graphics products and on-going development efforts.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit