Launch of "WING" Case Fan
Green WING Case Fan Series with Unique Bearing for Gamer Enthusiasts
HONG KONG, 11 August, 2008 - Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches their first series of premium case fans in green color.
The WING series (available in 8, 9 and 12cm) for gamers and modders features an unique Nanoflux bearing whose motor bearing is not only water - and dustproof but also allows the impeller to be removed for cleaning. The fan blades winglets were designed to achieve larger airflow, greater static pressure and are UV reactive. Even the slightest vibrations generated by the running fan will be absorbed by 4 Anti-vibration fan mounts which replace the traditional screws. A voltage regulator allows the user to adjust the fan speed between 5-12 Volts as desired.
The patented Nanoflux bearing (NFB) incorporates a clever magnetic design, very high precision manufacturing and runs friction-free and operates noiseless. Electromagnetic fields are exploited to keep solid parts from touching. The load is carried by a magnetic field. The Nanotechnology composite ensures lowest abrasion and extreme durability (MTTF 100'000 hours). Compared to other Magnetic bearings this technology allows the impeller to be detached and thus the fan blades can be cleaned easily. The nano composite material is self lubricating and even waterproof. Compared to sleeve and ball bearing the high precision self-lubricated material of GELID's Nanoflux bearing eliminates oil leakage.
"We wanted to create a fan series that was truly different from the competition and best in class in terms of noise and performance" said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
All fans are RoHS and WEEE conform and carry a 5 year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz