Launch of "WING" Case Fan
Green WING Case Fan Series with Unique Bearing for Gamer Enthusiasts
HONG KONG, 11 August, 2008 - Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches their first series of premium case fans in green color.
The WING series (available in 8, 9 and 12cm) for gamers and modders features an unique Nanoflux bearing whose motor bearing is not only water - and dustproof but also allows the impeller to be removed for cleaning. The fan blades winglets were designed to achieve larger airflow, greater static pressure and are UV reactive. Even the slightest vibrations generated by the running fan will be absorbed by 4 Anti-vibration fan mounts which replace the traditional screws. A voltage regulator allows the user to adjust the fan speed between 5-12 Volts as desired.
The patented Nanoflux bearing (NFB) incorporates a clever magnetic design, very high precision manufacturing and runs friction-free and operates noiseless. Electromagnetic fields are exploited to keep solid parts from touching. The load is carried by a magnetic field. The Nanotechnology composite ensures lowest abrasion and extreme durability (MTTF 100'000 hours). Compared to other Magnetic bearings this technology allows the impeller to be detached and thus the fan blades can be cleaned easily. The nano composite material is self lubricating and even waterproof. Compared to sleeve and ball bearing the high precision self-lubricated material of GELID's Nanoflux bearing eliminates oil leakage.
"We wanted to create a fan series that was truly different from the competition and best in class in terms of noise and performance" said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
All fans are RoHS and WEEE conform and carry a 5 year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit