Launch of "WING" Case Fan
Green WING Case Fan Series with Unique Bearing for Gamer Enthusiasts
HONG KONG, 11 August, 2008 - Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches their first series of premium case fans in green color.
The WING series (available in 8, 9 and 12cm) for gamers and modders features an unique Nanoflux bearing whose motor bearing is not only water - and dustproof but also allows the impeller to be removed for cleaning. The fan blades winglets were designed to achieve larger airflow, greater static pressure and are UV reactive. Even the slightest vibrations generated by the running fan will be absorbed by 4 Anti-vibration fan mounts which replace the traditional screws. A voltage regulator allows the user to adjust the fan speed between 5-12 Volts as desired.
The patented Nanoflux bearing (NFB) incorporates a clever magnetic design, very high precision manufacturing and runs friction-free and operates noiseless. Electromagnetic fields are exploited to keep solid parts from touching. The load is carried by a magnetic field. The Nanotechnology composite ensures lowest abrasion and extreme durability (MTTF 100'000 hours). Compared to other Magnetic bearings this technology allows the impeller to be detached and thus the fan blades can be cleaned easily. The nano composite material is self lubricating and even waterproof. Compared to sleeve and ball bearing the high precision self-lubricated material of GELID's Nanoflux bearing eliminates oil leakage.
"We wanted to create a fan series that was truly different from the competition and best in class in terms of noise and performance" said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
All fans are RoHS and WEEE conform and carry a 5 year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard