Launch of "WING" Case Fan
Green WING Case Fan Series with Unique Bearing for Gamer Enthusiasts
HONG KONG, 11 August, 2008 - Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches their first series of premium case fans in green color.
The WING series (available in 8, 9 and 12cm) for gamers and modders features an unique Nanoflux bearing whose motor bearing is not only water - and dustproof but also allows the impeller to be removed for cleaning. The fan blades winglets were designed to achieve larger airflow, greater static pressure and are UV reactive. Even the slightest vibrations generated by the running fan will be absorbed by 4 Anti-vibration fan mounts which replace the traditional screws. A voltage regulator allows the user to adjust the fan speed between 5-12 Volts as desired.
The patented Nanoflux bearing (NFB) incorporates a clever magnetic design, very high precision manufacturing and runs friction-free and operates noiseless. Electromagnetic fields are exploited to keep solid parts from touching. The load is carried by a magnetic field. The Nanotechnology composite ensures lowest abrasion and extreme durability (MTTF 100'000 hours). Compared to other Magnetic bearings this technology allows the impeller to be detached and thus the fan blades can be cleaned easily. The nano composite material is self lubricating and even waterproof. Compared to sleeve and ball bearing the high precision self-lubricated material of GELID's Nanoflux bearing eliminates oil leakage.
"We wanted to create a fan series that was truly different from the competition and best in class in terms of noise and performance" said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
All fans are RoHS and WEEE conform and carry a 5 year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam