MSI US Launches Five New C-Series Notebooks
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - August 13, 2009 - MSI Computer, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is excited to announce the five newest editions to its Classic C Series Line of Notebooks - the CX600, CX700, CR600-013, CR600-017 and CR700. The 600 models are lightweight 16 inch notebooks that weigh in at just 5.4 pounds and are only 1.18 inches thick - 20 percent thinner than the average 16 inch notebook. The 700 models are 17.3 inches and weighs just over 6 pounds. These trendy laptops feature a striking design with clean lines and 45 degree angled edges. All five models feature MSI's Color Film Print Technology, which creates vivid designs when the unique surface interacts with ambient light.
The newest MSI C-Series notebooks feature widescreen LCD 16:9 aspect ratio high resolution displays (600 Models - 1366×768, 700 Models - 1600x900). These allow users to view DVDs in full widescreen with no black lines. The CX600 and CX700 are equipped with the ATI Mobility Radeon HD4330 3D discrete graphic card (512MB VRAM), capable of increasing display effectiveness by 49% with rich colors, sharper contrasts and better picture clarity.
Both CR600 models and the CR700 feature the NVIDIA GeForce 8200M GPU and an additional HDMI port for outstanding display capabilities and an enhanced visual experience. The CR600-017 offers users with more advanced viewing needs a superior CPU (Intel Pentium Dual Core T4300 2.1GHz) and a Blu-ray DVD player.
The new notebooks also deliver superior connectivity with an 802.11 b/g/n high speed WLAN. MSI also includes a 1.3 megapixel webcam on all new C-Series models, making it easy for users to create and share video content from anywhere to anyone in the world.
The new C-series models start at $549.99 MSRP and all comes with a 3 year limited warranty, which includes 1 year of global service.
FULL SPECIFICATIONS BELOW
For images or additional information please contact MSI Notebook media representative Mark Olson at 305-576-1171 x17 or email@example.com
MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. The MSI portfolio includes Notebook Computers, Mainboards, Graphics Cards, Desktop Computers and Wireless Communication Products. To learn more about MSI's complete offering please visit: http://www.msicomputer.com and http://www.msimobile.com.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit