Get the most out of Windows 7 with ZOTAC
Graphics Plus compatible ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards are Windows 7 WHQL-certified
HONG KONG - Aug. 6, 2009 -- ZOTAC International, an industry leader in graphics card and motherboard manufacturing, today announces its line-up of Graphics Plus ZOTAC GeForce® series graphics cards are WHQL-certified and ready to deliver an enhanced experience with Microsoft®'s upcoming Windows® 7 operating system. Windows® 7, set to release in October, features new technologies and features that harness the power of Graphics Plus compatible ZOTAC GeForce® series graphics cards to enhance performance and usability within Windows 7.
Harnessing the power of Graphics Plus compatible ZOTAC GeForce® graphics cards is the new DirectX® Compute technology for GPUs. DirectX® Compute accelerates everyday applications built into Windows® 7 - such as video playback, editing, conversion and 3D web browsing - using the power of ZOTAC GeForce® series graphics cards.
"ZOTAC is excited for Windows® 7 with DirectX® Compute technology. For the first time ever, users can instantly take advantage of hardware accelerated video transcoding natively in Windows 7 with the built-in drag-and-drop video conversion utility using their Graphics Plus compatible ZOTAC GeForce® series graphics card and DirectX® Compute technology," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
ZOTAC with Windows® 7 also means NVIDIA® CUDA technology is supported for broad compatibility with GPU accelerated standards such as C, OpenCL, Fortran, Java and Python in addition to DirectX® Compute technology.
ZOTAC also delivers faster performance in Windows 7 as well. With a complete DirectX® 10 compatible Windows 7 WHQL-certified product lineup, ZOTAC GeForce® series graphics cards deliver blazing-fast framerates in the latest games and lightning-quick hardware accelerated video transcoding for the best Windows 7 experience.
Windows® 7 also features an enhanced user interface - Windows® aero - that relies on graphics processing for improved usability and visuals that is fully compatible with Graphics Plus ready ZOTAC GeForce® series graphics cards for a smooth Windows® 7 experience.
"Microsoft® introduced a hardware accelerated user interface with Windows Vista®, now with Windows 7, the user interface has been improved with greater 3D visuals, effects and now takes greater advantage of ZOTAC GeForce® series graphics cards," Mr. Berger added.
ZOTAC GeForce® series graphics cards also perform font-smoothing functions in Windows® 7. Using a new anti-aliasing NVIDIA® API, Graphics Plus compatible ZOTAC GeForce® series graphics cards deliver smoother looking fonts for better appearances in Windows® 7.
Get the most out of Windows 7 with the complete WHQL-certified ZOTAC GeForce series line-up.
ZOTAC GeForce 8, 9 and GTX series are Windows 7 premium ready
Ready for Microsoft DirectX Compute technology
New Windows 7 native drag-and-drop hardware accelerated video transcoder supported by Graphics Plus compatible ZOTAC GeForce series
Faster performance in games and transcoding with ZOTAC
NVIDIA CUDA technology supported in Windows 7
CUDA acceleration of C, OpenCL, Fortran, Java and Python APIs in Windows 7
Hardware accelerated font-smoothing supported
For more information, please check the Windows Logo'd Products List
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit