SilverStone announces new HTPC chassis designed for video and movie enthusiasts - Grandia GD03
There is exciting news for home theater enthusiasts that are looking for an infinitely expandable media server!
SilverStone is proud to announce the impending availability of the new Grandia GD03 chassis. A chassis designed for massive storage capability with a total available space of up to "seven" hard drives. SilverStone engineers were able to achieve this new storage capacity while still keeping the dimensions of a standard ATX sized HTPC chassis the same as previously released models. If storage space starts to run out, the user can easily replace two of the hard drives via the hot-swappable drive trays. The GD03 makes it easy to always increase capacity for large media content such as home videos or movies!
Overview of the features:
- Dual hot-swappable hard drive racks and a fixed cage capable of holding five hard drives enables installation of seven hard drives.
- Dual 5.25" drive bays for up to two Blu-ray or DVD drives.
- Optimized for cooling performance and quietness with two rear 80mm exhaust fans and dual 80mm fan bracket.
For information and detailed specification, please visit Grandia GD03 product page at SilverStone's official website: http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_contents.php?pno=GD03&area=usa
Attached you will find more information about this delicate chassis with text, newsletter and photographs.
Recommended End User selling price: 159 Euro (excl. VAT)
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit