SilverStone announces new HTPC chassis designed for video and movie enthusiasts - Grandia GD03
There is exciting news for home theater enthusiasts that are looking for an infinitely expandable media server!
SilverStone is proud to announce the impending availability of the new Grandia GD03 chassis. A chassis designed for massive storage capability with a total available space of up to "seven" hard drives. SilverStone engineers were able to achieve this new storage capacity while still keeping the dimensions of a standard ATX sized HTPC chassis the same as previously released models. If storage space starts to run out, the user can easily replace two of the hard drives via the hot-swappable drive trays. The GD03 makes it easy to always increase capacity for large media content such as home videos or movies!
Overview of the features:
- Dual hot-swappable hard drive racks and a fixed cage capable of holding five hard drives enables installation of seven hard drives.
- Dual 5.25" drive bays for up to two Blu-ray or DVD drives.
- Optimized for cooling performance and quietness with two rear 80mm exhaust fans and dual 80mm fan bracket.
For information and detailed specification, please visit Grandia GD03 product page at SilverStone's official website: http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_contents.php?pno=GD03&area=usa
Attached you will find more information about this delicate chassis with text, newsletter and photographs.
Recommended End User selling price: 159 Euro (excl. VAT)
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit